Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What other games do you guys play?
^I forgot about Terraria. But ever since I bought Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (say what you want about it, I still like it), I've been spending most of my time on that. Also starting delving back into Oblivion. Gotta say, Oblivion on Ultra-High graphics with HDR lighting and 4x-8x anisotropic filtering... beautiful (for a six year old game).
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Whoo, just bought Crusader Kings 2! No more NI development or support for the next couple of weeks!!  Tongue
I have too many games in Steam that I haven't even played them all yet.  :-\

But now I mainly play Killing Floor, Battlefield 2 & 3, Real Warfare 2 - Northern Crusades, NordInvasion and some other that I don't remember now.  Tongue
Pre-Ordered Mass Effect 3 Big Grin
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(04-03-2012, 02:07 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote:Pre-Ordered Mass Effect 3 Big Grin
mass effect 3 FTW!!!!!!
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Recently played Diablo 1 and 2 again. :_)
I still love Diablo 2 LOD It was the first rpg game that got me hooked wich eventully turned into my love of Morrowind. Which is still my favorite rpg ever made. I have a mod folder for it that is about 4 gb of data. Skyrim is coming up as my second favorite.
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.
I kinda found the "End Game" boss fight for Morrowind somewhat anticlimactic.
(04-03-2012, 09:56 PM)mistress_amber link Wrote:I still love Diablo 2 LOD It was the first rpg game that got me hooked wich eventully turned into my love of Morrowind. Which is still my favorite rpg ever made. I have a mod folder for it that is about 4 gb of data. Skyrim is coming up as my second favorite.
I have so many mods installed now(Over 150)that my game folder is 8 gigs.
I recently moved back to exclusive PC gaming so I'm back to Morrowind,BF 1942 thru BF3,and now that I know Crusader Kings 2 is out,headed over to Amazon now.Normaly I loathe Paradox Games(why make an intelligent AI when it's simpler to make it cheat AKA The Paradox Method.)
Just bought Bioshock yesterday. Is it sad that I had never played it before yesterday?