Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Persistent Frontier
I agree PW is numerous in players and when some amins come online they dont do shit to rdming and illegal wars.  Tongue
I totally agree. When PF crashed and PW came alife, I played it 2 weeks. Banned twice and warned once. and for what?
Someone attacked me but becaus I blocked his first attack and I gave the first damage, They thought I was randoming.
The real randomer was lying to the admin.. omg..
We try to make PF better and better but that could be difficult. but I can tell you that there are already 7 new admins.
So no worry, PF will never be PW  Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I still think PW is better than PF, especially if you are interested in Role-Playing, which in my opinion is a lot better than being randomed all the damn time... You guys must have been doing some stuff wrong, because you see, most PW servers don't allow people to random and do whatever the hell they want... PF had so much potential, but only having 2 servers screwed up the entire thing... Most people HATE the rules on the official PF servers, and they have absolutely no say in it...
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(27-08-2013, 02:01 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: I still think PW is better than PF, especially if you are interested in Role-Playing, which in my opinion is a lot better than being randomed all the damn time... You guys must have been doing some stuff wrong, because you see, most PW servers don't allow people to random and do whatever the hell they want... PF had so much potential, but only having 2 servers screwed up the entire thing... Most people HATE the rules on the official PF servers, and they have absolutely no say in it...
The most hate PW becaus the admins. The mod is better without them.
They are never online (saw them 3 times in 2 weeks Sad ) and there are much randoms.
PF is changing. just take a look to the new version.
You must be playing on Nexus... A terrible server who's head admin is an asshole who bans people for the fun of it. Nexus never has admins, so for fun I sometimes go in there and mass random because nobody will do anything about it...

(28-08-2013, 12:17 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: You must be playing on Nexus... A terrible server who's head admin is an asshole who bans people for the fun of it. Nexus never has admins, so for fun I sometimes go in there and mass random because nobody will do anything about it...

totally agreed. stupid PW Smile
I know to much admin abusers. To be fair, I don't know any fair admins at PW >Sad
Just got Perm-banned Tongue

"Insulted" (said its a Bad Decision) an Admin, because he slained me, after killing a randomer, who randomed me before....He even gave the real randomer a damn Refund -.- some admins are just Stupid..
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
On Nexus, they don't have any admins because you basically have to buy Admin... You look at the admins, and they all donated money to Nexus before they became an admin. There are plenty of good applicants, but basically you have to give money to become an admin on Nexus. Trojan is a good server. There are plenty of admins, a good community, and the owner actually cares about the server.

(28-08-2013, 08:35 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: On Nexus, they don't have any admins because you basically have to buy Admin... You look at the admins, and they all donated money to Nexus before they became an admin. There are plenty of good applicants, but basically you have to give money to become an admin on Nexus. Trojan is a good server. There are plenty of admins, a good community, and the owner actually cares about the server.
First server with good/friendly/active admins I have heared
If you ever want to come to PW, I suggest Trojan, not Nexus. And if you, for some odd reason, decide to play on Nexus, go to EU Nexus. NA is the worst.