Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mountain Pass - Why does no one use the lower pass?
oh I now see why : up pass may have loss his schrine BUT it gained a foraging place!!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
(07-03-2012, 05:54 PM)Isatis link Wrote:oh I now see why : up pass may have loss his schrine BUT it gained a foraging place!!
Wrong, Forage bush have been always there.  Wink

Reason I moved shrine: Higher path was only place in map that players used to hold Nords and also players started to STAND on it.
True...i would do it myself...didnt know it was wrong though  :-[
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I've been with a team which has used the lower pass before.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(07-03-2012, 06:14 PM)Hande link Wrote:[quote author=Isatis link=topic=1780.msg15159#msg15159 date=1331142860]
oh I now see why : up pass may have loss his schrine BUT it gained a foraging place!!

Reason I moved shrine: Higher path was only place in map that players used to hold Nords and also players started to STAND on it.
[/quote]

oups... I've lost soooo much time  :o omg need to go leech forage actively play near the forage thing now!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
(07-03-2012, 06:14 PM)Hande link Wrote:[quote author=Isatis link=topic=1780.msg15159#msg15159 date=1331142860]

[/quote]
Guilty as charged,though I plead noobishness and stopped when a player informed me it blocked access.The lower path really is far superior,it also gives archers a valuble height to shoot over the heads of the infantry,a major problem with the upper path.This is all moot though,with the new inf,armor buff,the infantry now deploys at the nord spawn spot,only retreating when skirmishers,Javes or Zweis appear.They then get mostly wiped out so we archers don't have to worry about hitting friendly targets ;D