Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

new skills for craftsmen
Hi
No idea if someone mentioned this before I found nothing about it.
In my opinion would be nice  if craftsmen could salvage mats from unwanted weapons/armors  such as battle axe for example, it would be nice skill and I think realistic as well , could be available on high levels bcoz  such skill needs experience.
What you guys think of this
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
wait nobody thought of this before?
This would be cool, having the F action in some dead nord bodies.. Or on weapons
another thing , Would be nice to be able to  disassemble previously crafted items  if we are done with them to use  materials for new crafting
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(14-10-2013, 12:05 AM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote:another thing , Would be nice to be able to  disassemble previously crafted items  if we are done with them to use  materials for new crafting
yeah , thats never gonna be implemented
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
Search function, I summon thee! Fly to my aid!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
"Your last search was less than 5 seconds ago. Please try again later."
(13-07-2013, 11:17 AM)Leturoa link Wrote:wait nobody thought of this before?

Like a million times before, and it always get rejected because it would destroy the used items market.
so you think , in my opinion this would be fix for it
Having this possibility would mean that no one  would have to sell his crafted items at lower prices than production costs as it happens now. What for if you would have choice to retrieve mats and use them for new crafting or sell them and get back what you did put in that item. Market would not be damaged at all coz prices of mats would define items prices and that would be dynamic as market is

There is only one argument  against it I can think of , it could be used to  increase  xp by crafting same item multiple times unfortunately strong one,
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
If I understand what you've just been typing, I still see one problem. You said that retrieving the materials from items would fix the problem of their price being lower than that of their materials, but if you want to fix that this way, you'd have to return all the materials from items, to give the item the value of it's mats, which would then encourage crafting - salvaging - crafting - salvaging, etc.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."