Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranged
as it turns out pikeman are better for melee then commandos in my opinion just have slightly worse but much lighter armour
...So how do you suggest they fix this too many ranged (archers) problem?
By giving commandos free legendaries!  ;D
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
i can agree with that  Wink
commandos could do with a decent melee buff. As it is I can do a lot more damage on a pikeman with a green craft able then I could with a blue craft able as a zweihander
the game is ok as it is, one critisism for me is the spawn waves are too frequant. hence more tomes, cade spamming etc. reduce the spawns down and it becomes important to bring inf back again. also giving inf a buff to health would be nice, all that armour and stats, the costs of said armour and you can still die to a sword sister? its kinda dumb.
(07-07-2018, 09:19 PM)Babushka Wrote: the game is ok as it is, one critisism for me is the spawn waves are too frequant. hence more tomes, cade spamming etc. reduce the spawns down and it becomes important to bring inf back again. also giving inf a buff to health would be nice, all that armour and stats, the costs of said armour and you can still die to a sword sister? its kinda dumb.

It's a post from 2013 btw
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Still relevant though Tongue

Also inf could use a buff survivability wise, it is just bs to get oneshotted that often.
SteamProfile
Suns just got banned from FSE. Makes a trifecta
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(07-07-2018, 09:19 PM)Babushka Wrote: the game is ok as it is, one critisism for me is the spawn waves are too frequant. hence more tomes, cade spamming etc. reduce the spawns down and it becomes important to bring inf back again. also giving inf a buff to health would be nice, all that armour and stats, the costs of said armour and you can still die to a sword sister? its kinda dumb.
If you would like to post about this I would recommend that you make a new thread rather then posting in one that is from 2013