Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your favorite album of all time
So as the title says, what's your favorite album of all time? You may only pick one!

Mine would have to be Wu Tang - 36 Chambers. Have listened trough it probably a few million times since I bought it years and years ago, still listen to it frequently. Best album ever! In my opinion at least.  Wink What's yours?
(08-03-2012, 11:45 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Best album ever! In my opinion at least.  Wink
"Initially receiving positive reviews from most music critics, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) has been regarded by music writers as one of the most significant albums of the 1990s, as well as one of the greatest hip hop albums of all-time. In 2003, the album was ranked number 386 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time." -Wikipedia

I don't think it's just your opinion Tongue It's a fact.

It's a tough question though, I thought long and hard about how I could narrow it down to just one. So my question to myself became: "If I were to have the best day of my life, what would be my soundtrack?" There would have to be slow songs, fast songs, meaningful lyrics, good composition and of course a display of true talent.

Soundgarden - Superunknown is my answer. I love that album, and so should everyone else!

"In 2003, the album was ranked number 336 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. The album was ranked number 38 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 100 Greatest Albums of the Nineties, and number five on Guitar World magazine's top ten list of guitar albums of 1994." -Wikipedia
Quote:Wu Tang - 36 Chambers

Love that album. Wu Tang is my favorite rap group.

Favorite album of all time, eh? The problem is, I listen to almost everything, so I couldn't really narrow it down to just one... gimme some time, and I can list a few of my favorites.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
This is going to be a good source of good music. I'll have to check out that album Worm.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
myGRAIN - myGRAIN,

awesome album if you like the genre. Big Grin
toxi city - Sytem of a Down
John B - Trance 'n' Bass

I was driving to work today, listening to this and realised that actually there is not a single song I dislike on this album and its probably the only one I still listen to after owning it for 7 years. Its not my first choice in music nor is it the kind of stuff I would listen to on a daily basis, but every time I hear these songs it reminds me of good times.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Fantastic Planet - Failure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NON4mQmCts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Z2QjsmjWM

Great stuff if you love 90's rock.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
^^^
also, dirt-alice in chains / wish you were here-pink floyd
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
(25-03-2012, 07:14 PM)DC Terminator link Wrote: toxi city - Sytem of a Down

That and Steal This Album are their two best and two of my favorite albums.