Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warden class: Does the extra power draw do anything? What about archery skill?
Espenta, every hero weapon will be expensive if you look at what was released so far.
You wont find a bow or arrows under 2 million probably. (for warden only)

My suggestion is that you buy the SS bow and cheap war arrows. Bouth together shouldn't cost you over 400k and you could get them for as low as 350k together if someone is desperate. Dont respec to warden without any gear as you will not notice a huge improvement. Take your time and gear up, then, when you got the money, donate to the mod you love so much (Must have spent a lot of time on it for a hero) and enjoy free respec every month as a thank you from the developers. Not only do you help this mod by paying for some of the server hosting expenses but also recieve the 2nd best thing to overpowered donator's weapons. Free respec which can save you 100k and more every month and allow you to play around with characters instead of being scared to death of that button and contemplating it like a life and death decision
(That's how it was with me before donating)
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
Hehe, I have actually already made a donation to the mod, so I guess I could go sniper + heavy infantry first, and buy the gear. Then do a respec to warden later.