Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade Bug & Roll Back
WHAT double xp?!?!?! Why now? Why while i am away?
Nah just kidding. I only hope the playerbase is mature enough to not hate the devs too much
(22-07-2013, 06:51 AM)Hablam link Wrote: WHAT double xp?!?!?! Why now? Why while i am away?
You didn't even lose anything in the roll back BECAUSE you are away Tongue Silly hablam Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Pff our house only has 8 kings favour now  Tongue
Just the usual prejudice against the WS Pun  ;D
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
I have lost 260k and my hero class with the rollback (playing 4-5hours) and actually i cant playing...
My loan to you was reversed so you didn't so much "loose" it. You're at the same state you were 2 days-ish ago and i have my money back.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(22-07-2013, 10:22 AM)j0n link Wrote: Just the usual prejudice against the WS Pun  ;D
Damn persecution of minority houses I say!
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
Faction points have been restored.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
I have lost a big trade because of this rollback >Sad. And the guy trading doesn't want to trade anymore.  Can somebody help out...

My Aurora for Wormbane + HWH + 300k + 1 Lump

Btw HWH was meant to help me with another trade which also was rolled back...
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
(22-07-2013, 04:27 PM)Trojkat link Wrote: I have lost a big trade because of this rollback >Sad. And the guy trading doesn't want to trade anymore.  Can somebody help out...

My Aurora for Wormbane + HWH + 300k + 1 Lump

Btw HWH was meant to help me with another trade which also was rolled back...
Well, just message your trade partners, and do them over again.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."