Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade Bug & Roll Back
It clearly says 
Quote:And the guy trading doesn't want to trade anymore.
(read the message before you reply)
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
Sheesh, sorry. Sensative point?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(22-07-2013, 05:17 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Sheesh, sorry. Sensative point?

I am annoyed because devs don't give a damn about this...
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
So you'd prefer them to all waste a couple of days straight to fix every last one of the broken trades? A rollback was the only way to fix this, and so, some things were reset, hell, a legendary drop even got reset. What'd make you think the admins don't care about that? Just find someone else to trade with, maybe you'll even find a better deal!

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(22-07-2013, 05:20 PM)Trojkat link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=15932.msg126924#msg126924 date=1374513454]

[/quote]
And that's supposed to make us help?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(22-07-2013, 05:24 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Trojkat link=topic=15932.msg126925#msg126925 date=1374513633]
[quote author=Maroon link=topic=15932.msg126924#msg126924 date=1374513454]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Only if I make my point you answer  ???
Loot:
(22-07-2013, 05:23 PM)Maroon link Wrote: So you'd prefer them to all waste a couple of days straight to fix every last one of the broken trades? A rollback was the only way to fix this, and so, some things were reset, hell, a legendary drop even got reset. What'd make you think the admins don't care about that? Just find someone else to trade with, maybe you'll even find a better deal!

I am happy that devs fix stuff... Btw why do you continue arguing... Enjoy your doube xp
Loot:
(22-07-2013, 05:32 PM)Trojkat link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=15932.msg126927#msg126927 date=1374513868]
[quote author=Trojkat link=topic=15932.msg126925#msg126925 date=1374513633]
[quote author=Maroon link=topic=15932.msg126924#msg126924 date=1374513454]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Only if I make my point you answer  ???
[/quote]

We actually take this quite seriously. If we didn't "give a dam" then we wouldn't care that users stats were messed up, or that faction points had not restored correctly. Nor would we be adding new features to the site to fix issues or add new features.

Now I am actually sorry that you lost trades and that players are refusing to honour the original deals but we are not willing at this time to force people to do things like trades again. We don't ever rollback the database without serious discussion and a vital reason and we are never happy to have to do this. That is why we have doubled all rewards you get in battle right now as our way of apologising to all players affected.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
BTW, does that include double drops, or 'just' double exp? Tongue

thanks you for the double XP time.
i love you all
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood