Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade Bug & Roll Back
Should have double exp weekends more often at festivals (or something) cause this was a very pleasent expierence for the eyes and exp bar.  Smile

Thanks.
Got me from 49 to 52 in 2 days! Big Grin Thanks!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(23-07-2013, 09:26 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: Should have double exp weekends more often at festivals (or something) cause this was a very pleasent expierence for the eyes and exp bar.  Smile

Thanks.

I love that idea double xp weekends
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
UPDATE 4:
Double XP has ended.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Hope y'all enjoyed!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thank you for the double exp. I enjoyed playing the game even more and I hope it will happen again soon.

Mythik
Yeah, thanks, it was really neat idea.

As a few have said it would be cool to roll out the odd double exp weekend, I think it really enthused the community  Wink
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
That was really AWESOMEEEEEE I really enjoyed it
I hope it happen again sometime
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
We Heart developers.
You're too good for us... :')
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
thanks for the double exp Big Grin Levled 23-39 and got to 'Engineer' in just 2 days Big Grin