Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brego's smithy!
You are so good thats why :-*
Real money: no.. In game money: sure Tongue

Or would also be nice to be able to actually use the stuff I make, which I won't be able to for atleast a loooong time if it's going to be high-tier stuff Tongue
I've made a brf file ready with the stuff you could have use for.. If you take a look at the opening post I edited it to show what I currently have ready. I can probably wait some time before handing it over as I'll probably add some more stuff to it though. Some of it is stuff I made years ago btw, so it's not too pretty Tongue
Okay, here's a probably bad attempt at making a bear helmet xD
Note that it's still WIP, like there's a bunch of parts I haven't finished yet, just thought I should show what I got in case it's totally off Tongue

Is it too fantasy? Or too decorated? Feedback is highly appreciated Smile

It will btw look much brighter and shiny etc ingame with a specular map etc..
Maybe it should be more curved ? In comparison with the rest of the bear armor... But I like the bear shape on the top of the helmet.

edit : it may be due to the fact that the work is not finished, since I think you smooth edges once the global shape has been designed
I'll get it finished up and show it in game Tongue

Easier to judge it that way.. And no worries if it won't fit really, it was fun getting some modelling practice again anyways Smile
Damn, it doesn't fit at all, hehe Tongue
Oh well, guess I should try making something less fancy xD
I think it is a good design. Just work with it. Like add more fur and cover the neck a little better so the wearer doesn't get decapitated. I would say you could take a little design creativity from the vaegir helmets.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
It somehow looks a bit futuristic in my opinion.  Tongue

Apart from that, you should probably give the fur on your helmet the same color as the bear armor has.
Yeeeeah, I know Tongue

It's basically just a bad copy of this helmet from Skyrim:
But I think I'll just start something new, I hate starting to edit the model etc after "completing" it Tongue

Btw, how is this for an armor set? Mainly the helmet is what Im wondering if fits: