Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brego's smithy!
Just started at a university, so we're having these 2 weeks of partying, which leaves me with very little spare time Tongue So I'll have to wait a bit and see how much spare time I'll have onwards before taking on any more tasks..
Ah, freshers Tongue

Have fun!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Although you might not have a lot of time, you have way more experience than me, especially at armors, so I'd like to request a remodel and retexture of the Black Armor, from native.
Here's a picture of it's current looks:

[Image: kEQ40kK.jpg?1]

But it's not really good imo. Btw, if you were to make this, the current version can be found in the CommonRes folder, in item_meshes1.brf.

Thanks!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
im sensing a Lord of the Rings theme in some of these items ;p.
Well yeah, if you read the bottom part of my original opening post (it's in a spoiler in the OP), you'll see why Tongue
Your work is outstanding. I would love to see you make a Fenrir wolf pelt helm as like a archer legendary helm.

[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
Thanks! Smile

Hmm, don't expect much from me onwards, as I don't have that much time to spend on the computer nowadays, and the time I do spend I usually spend playing NI rather than modding Tongue But we'll see, now and then I get an urge of making more stuff Smile
Had I known you were adding horses I could've sent you this one too Tongue
Nice horse.
fuck. rohan. =.=
Gondor... decent...
I believe in Sauron's Uruk Hai Halberdiers and Mercenaries of the Eastern Seas! (Ride those elephants)