Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What are the new throwables?
Like I said before, these are only found in the game files so far, so no one but the devs know what calss it's for, if it's legendary, etc.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Should be Master Peltast throwables. If not than Master Peltast would be the only hero class without an individual item. Which will make me a little upset  :-X.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
legionnaire doesnt have an individual item
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
They have several swords and items that they can use. Look at the crafting for 1h swords.  Tongue
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
well, i didnt think of those because i will never be able to afford said swords. i was thinking more in terms of throwables that i could lust after. You cant share a nice throwable with a legion?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
aventurier can only use the knight's sword that can also be used by legionnaire and sentinel as well though i understand what you are saying. they would be the only hero without any hero level equipment
good luck and have fun, remember other players are people too, make sure they want to help against the nord menace Wink
Hello Throwers Wink

as i could see in the crafting sheet, the new throwing axes are craftable by the attackers´ house

cu, Eisen

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=8