Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What are the new throwables?
You forget about one more throwing weapon: very heavy throwing axe (model by Harith)
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
What do they look like and are they craftable ? Big Grin
inactive
I dont know if they are craftable (prolly not).

They look like this:

According to item_kinds1 file, its stats are:
damage: 65p
ammo: 25
accurancy: 132
spd rtg: 98
shoot spd: 25

as melee it has 55c, 70 length, 103 speed

So its way way better then heavy throwing axe (5 more ammo, 15 more dmg, much greater accurancy). Moreover it is almost as good as a dragon axe in melee.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
You have the throwable length stat confused with the damage stat.

And axes don't do pierce damage.
True. Then 62c instead of 65p. I think the rest is correct.
Shouldn't Rupturer have less ammo ? They are large and the bag is not so big. I understand it should be a (very) good weapon, but realism is always better Tongue
By that logic CTS would only have 1 ammo.
Can someone post a Picture how the Skullpierce is looking like?
Here ya go:

I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Are these new throwables for the master peltast class only? Or...
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.