Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New item for medic class : resurrection parchment
0.5.1 must be bringing a lot of support items for engineers only.
So this is an idea about a new high-tier item for the surgeon branch (t3+ medic class).  A parchment which enables to rez 1 dead player. This could bring a new options for medics, since there is a wide gap between surgeon's kit and resurrection tome. Actually a recipe worth Field Medic Box's recipe (~1m) could be ok.

Features :
- Revives 1 player when used (the one who died the shortest time before)
- No risk when used (no wraith...)
So the team can use it wisely, e.g. to rez a tome owner if there isn't any tome left, or to rez a shielder.
- Maybe a small chance of failure (10-15%), to avoid endless resurrection

There are a lot of engineers ingame so this addition could encourage a few more players to pick the healer class. When there are several medic, I often see a bunch of med kits or surgeon's kits left on the ground...
Like the tome, this would bind the team a tiny bit more.
Nice gameplay to come, think about interactions between a "rez par" and a rez tome...

I am aware I'm suggesting a new item addition without providing any model, unfortunately, but making one should be easy. Just take a page from the resurrection tome's model... Tongue I can also pay the one who is willing to make the model for incentive (1 small lump if anyone make one and if it's added to the mod).

Feedback appreciated.
I like this idea  BUT kiting would be made a lot easier in a tag team and you could revive yourself like you can do with a tome if i am not mistaken.
(2 people with parchments kiting together and reviving eachother if needed etc.. Would allow to field them more barrels aswell et cetra and pass certain hard waves easily)
I would make 1 parchment have a 50% chance to spawn 3 "Phantoms" with very high movement speed (would close in on ranged classes fast), low health, above average attack speed and weak but piercing damage
that way a team could easily kill them but someone soloing would have an insanely difficult time killing 3 very fast enemies
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper