Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bear armor is underpowered.
Archers don't need a buff...
This thread has nothing to do with archers getting buffed, we are talking about a piece of equipment that is only possible to get if you are willing to spend alot of ressources and time on it. Therefore it should be worth it. Read the arguments above and you might understand what this is about Smile
You said we should reduce the weight on archer armor so that they can run faster, thats a buff, and they don't need that.
Bob , they do need that. It doesnt make sense that a body armor that gives less armor than a infantry 2nd tier armor weights more.

Don't call it a buff, but an essential adjustment Wink
(16-03-2012, 04:52 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: weight, not just on bear, but on any archer armors to come Smile

This part I don't agree with
Make a request.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,6.0.html
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(18-03-2012, 05:47 AM)bobthehero link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=1937.msg16487#msg16487 date=1331916745]
weight, not just on bear, but on any archer armors to come Smile

This part I don't agree with
[/quote]

Was refering to craftable armors to come, not the ones in the shop. "To come" doesnt mean the ones who are allready here, and are available to every archer out there.
(16-03-2012, 05:08 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: IT sucks to invest 50k per bear fur to make that armor (so let's say 500k + rest of the mats = 750k) just to see an armor having less weight and more armor in the market place :X

But you know what, I keep the full bear sets (Gloves boots and body armor) for the style , not for the Armor points Tongue It would thought be really really nice to make it more fair and increase the armor on it Wink

This. Me, at least, I choose the armour I like the most, not only for its stats. And infantry is supposed to have better protection than archers.

I think its current stats are fine. Maybe reduce its weight, nothing more.
Locking this thread as it's no longer relevant.