Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to get Legendaries
Its easy to get legendaries. Join a full hard mode server and wait 10 sec. A Grinder helm will drop there.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(18-03-2012, 08:36 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Its easy to get legendaries. Join a full hard mode server and wait 10 sec. A Grinder helm will drop there.

Off the bloke who just got an Ranger's arrow between the eyes.

It would be nice to know the names of the mobs that drop them so we know how far we need to get through the rounds before we have a chance of even seeing one of these. Maybe since it's reasonably obsolete, Sphinx(?) can release his list that Worm was talking about.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
(18-03-2012, 06:58 PM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote: Yep, it's pretty comparable to the steel sword, which has the following stats:

Speed: 99
Damage: 38c
Length: 105

Plus the Fire Blade's model seems to be longer than its actual reach, which can make it somewhat harder to use.

On the bright side, it doesn't seem to have class requirements.

No stab? Yuck I'll stick with the steel sword.
32p stab.

I guess I know atleast one person who owns that sword.  Wink
(18-03-2012, 08:36 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Its easy to get legendaries. Join a full hard mode server and wait 10 sec. A Grinder helm will drop there.

I've been doing that since level 36, and today at level 46 I got my first Grinder Helmet drop, which also happens to be my first special drop (aside from Battle Axe) ever, so I dunno man Tongue
Quote:I've been doing that since level 36, and today at level 46 I got my first Grinder Helmet drop, which also happens to be my first special drop (aside from Battle Axe) ever, so I dunno man
Bad Karma it seems. I have found the last week 3 grinder helms always in wave 2 i believe. I have now 7 of them. Its a nice collection Big Grin
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Line them all up in a row on a shelf and look at them. 8)
Start the game already!
(19-03-2012, 01:34 AM)Kwal link Wrote: I've been doing that since level 36, and today at level 46 I got my first Grinder Helmet drop, which also happens to be my first special drop (aside from Battle Axe) ever, so I dunno man Tongue

I seem to get Grinders more often then I get Wolf Teeth Necklaces when I play Hard Mode. Which annoys me since I'm an archer and a alchemist.

Up to like 8 or 9 Grinders rotting in my inventory now.
Troll ... Tongue I'll trade you 10 necklaces for 1 grinder Tongue
I have only gotten one grinder helm ( only legendary ) ever.