Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Medic Armour
It is Jez helm.  Tongue
(18-03-2012, 01:19 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Nice idea, should be Commando only armor, since only infantry are usually medics.  Maybe the small health regen makes it too OP, but it would definitely be nice to have a big red cross (or even better: a snake) on a special medic armor.

well thats why the actual armour stats would be mediocre
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I've never edited armor before but i think they're thinking about something simple like this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?e03ia512akahtp9
it may be a bit of topic but...

if we but icons on  all armours (so players can see someone is medic or engineer) would that be more useful?

and the small medic health regeneration just a medic bonus?
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
(21-03-2012, 10:43 AM)scott_slod link Wrote: it may be a bit of topic but...

if we but icons on  all armours (so players can see someone is medic or engineer) would that be more useful?

and the small medic health regeneration just a medic bonus?
That actually sounds like a great idea
i agree
but the problem with every medic getting that bonus is that everybody would want to be a medic. this should be something difficult to obtain and have a difficult trade off so its not somthin everyone will want to have or can have for that matter.

in summery,
every medic with health regen= too overpowerd
Make it as a legendary drop? Or craftable in the same tier of transitional armour mats needed. Make it hard to obtain and Health regen should only be implement 30% of how much your healing people. Smile

Would make it only work when healing a team for example if ur healing 1 guy near u u get 4% and if u go 2 people 8% every amount of players increase x 2.
(22-03-2012, 10:01 PM)Tameless link Wrote: Make it as a legendary drop? Or craftable in the same tier of transitional armour mats needed. Make it hard to obtain and Health regen should only be implement 30% of how much your healing people. Smile

Would make it only work when healing a team for example if ur healing 1 guy near u u get 4% and if u go 2 people 8% every amount of players increase x 2.

ooo i actually like that alot, would give people incentive to heal their team members
(21-03-2012, 10:43 AM)scott_slod link Wrote: ...and the small medic health regeneration just a medic bonus?
I think if this were done, there would have to be engineer armor as well... Get what I'm saying? and that would probably have to have ammo regeneration (not a bad idea really). And that would be a nice incentive to be an engineer as an archer. Although, that may make it impossible for them to run out of ammo, unless it just regenerated 1 arrow every 5-10 seconds. With Xbowers (In 4.0, a little look ahead) this would be great, because they would never have to restock ammo. Anyway, sorry for changing the topic= but maybe this could be about new armor for BOTH medic and engineer?
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?