Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Medic Armour
(18-03-2012, 01:19 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Nice idea, should be Commando only armor, since only infantry are usually medics.  Maybe the small health regen makes it too OP, but it would definitely be nice to have a big red cross (or even better: a snake) on a special medic armor.

My Main is a Sniper,level 3 medic.And a health boost/regen would be nice,since half the damage I take is from some armored ear to ear commando jumping in front of me when I'm shooting. >Sad
(03-04-2012, 01:22 AM)Mordred Wulfchylde link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=2001.msg16738#msg16738 date=1332076774]
Nice idea, should be Commando only armor, since only infantry are usually medics.  Maybe the small health regen makes it too OP, but it would definitely be nice to have a big red cross (or even better: a snake) on a special medic armor.

My Main is a Sniper,level 3 medic.And a health boost/regen would be nice,since half the damage I take is from some armored ear to ear commando jumping in front of me when I'm shooting. >Sad
[/quote]

yup...same...my fiendish when hitting a target like that can take out a lil more than a 5th of my health....damn inf  :Smile
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
That's a very good idea. To be fair they should have engineers armor
maybe it should be somehow made, that if you equip the medic armor, that you cant equip a bow and only a short sword but have around 80 armor
So when using the armor, you can only be a commando? Honestly, if i were a commando, the short sword is what i'd use.
dot dot dot
. . .
There should not be a weapon restriction on using certain types of armor. If there were, you would only be able to use katana type weapons when wearing the strange armor, and etc. Plus, that drastically reduces the point of having good armor that heals yourself, if you would be almost helpless in a situation that you would be needed in. Imagine you're the last guy trying to get a revive off, but you suck at blocking, and you're fighting...eh, the prince? Then, you're most likely absolutely screwed.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
any news about this idea guys?
give the medic Bride Armor and paint a RED CROSS ON IT  ;D makes them look even better
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
wow i forgot about this thread. I have no idea Tongue havnt even thought about this in a while. still might be a good idea though
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Plague doctor costume would be awesome for this.
something like this?