Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New class - I feel like something's missing.
Traps? No. Just doesnt seem too fit. Making a lasting effect? Kinda hard with we have the basics with infantry.
Xbowman-Long range, high dmg, good melee, slow reload, good armor. high athletics,mediocre shielding
Archer-Fast shooting,good dmg,about long range,bad melee,goodish armor,high athletics
Commando-Best melee,goodish athletics,best shielding,best slashing
Skirmisher-Best kiter,kinda an all round. Can shield,slash,ranged,kite etc.

And without cavalry that shortens more options.
Stat boosters like officer class might be hard to do.
Guns now thinking about it probably not.
Monks probably not.
Medieval Times? We use tomes and barrels that isnt in medieval.
Maybe make some berzerker?
Best dmg in melee,fast swing,low armor (like 20-30),high athletics,high ironflesh,high two-handed,low one handed.
But then again it falls in the zweihander category. But the zweihander is only a hero and only a certain amount of people have access to a lvl 52 and 750k gold. Just an idea of mine.
(16-10-2013, 02:31 PM)Suns link Wrote: Maybe make some berzerker?
Best dmg in melee,fast swing,low armor (like 20-30),high athletics,high ironflesh,high two-handed,low one handed.
But then again it falls in the zweihander category. But the zweihander is only a hero and only a certain amount of people have access to a lvl 52 and 750k gold. Just an idea of mine.

Just make a commando- skirmisher hybrid without armour and you have a berzerker
I actually have a good idea for a new class that just might work, but it has minor setbacks.
I was thinking of a kind of tactical class, with very light armor (in NI standards, leather-chainmail, it gets craftable/better from there), the best they can go is shortswords, no shielding skill, a lot of athletics, agile.
The shortswords will do a lot of damage, somewhat like the grosses messer, but are of course, short.
They can place things like bear traps, wires that connect from point A to point B that trips the enemy, exposing them if they have shields, and maybe some other clever things.
These things will dissapear every round end, and bear traps will reset every 10 seconds after being closed upon an enemy. The bear traps will do about 40-50 damage, and there will be higher-tier bear traps that will eventually end in 120-150 damage or so. May seem overpowered, but there is a lot of iron and hardened metal needed to craft some shit.
Wires will use bow string and wood, lowest tier trips enemy for 1 second, highest tier trips for 5 seconds and slows the enemy for 3 seconds more, go figure the inbetweens.
The light armor will be different types of leather, and the highest armor rating you'll ever get on a bodypiece should probably end at 35. Archer is 30-40, so it's about right.
Lot of athletics, agility, etc etc.
Also, this being a tactical class, I would like it to have some sort of throwing weapon skills and a skill called "Tactical" that allows the use of traps, snares, and whatnot.
Stealing from Mr. Usain Bolt and his post on master peltast topic
I would like to add some everything that he stated; shield destroyers, knockdown weapons, nets, fast-i-cades, everything.
This class is meant to be a class that is really fun to play in tough and enjoyable situations simply because the class is fast, agile, and may help the team more than the archer nailing everything from above or the shielder shielding, simply because there is traps, snares, and other tricky things that hold the enemy back. Fun.

Please post below what your opinion is. This is probably typed retardedly because it is 2:00 in the morning and I don't give a shit.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
new class assassins  with knifes  and naphtha  pots to throw  Smile
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Possible to make a custom class? Like get say a certain amount of CP gets you a certain amount of skill points and WPF points. Then you can spend them yourself. Might be difficult coding but a idea about classes.
Sounds way too c-rpgish
(23-08-2013, 12:03 PM)Kameltreiber link Wrote: mount&blade warband and NI is based in the middle ages <-- no firearms have been used (ca.800-1400) not in the renaissance or even later(ca. from 1400-1600) man! and its no fantasy game with witches and dragon or something like that.
you see sir you are wrong the arqubus was developed between the 1300-1400. It was so ineffective at a range of only 60 feet and wasnt guaranteed to stop even an unarmored civilian so it wasnt largely used.
Enough with the goddamn guns. Continue.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
If there ever was a gun it would be an extremly basic and inaccurate musket ,useful as a novelty item or for point blanking. Btw firearms were around in the 12th century. Gunpowder was discovered in the tenth century so. Guns are old weapons but dont suit the mod.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Official statement: bugger off with your firearms. Ain't happening.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus