Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your Worst Moment in NI History...
When I decided to quit NI and sell everything to marketplace...Then i decided to come back because I was bored.

Also I'm Back  Big Grin

(16-12-2013, 05:50 PM)Sobel link Wrote: Worst moment: Prince was killed by barrels 2 times in a row-.-

Hehe I remember a few runs where Odin and Thor were barreled  :'( (There goes my Legendaries)
I Had the shits whilst shielding on Ragnarok and yeah.. had to keep getting up and yeah Tongue
Charecters
ON_Hirst - lvl 46 Commando
ON_Hirst_II - lvl 35 Heavy Longbow man

Owner of Mjolnir
Kills
x1 Odin
Right now.

I was playing on Coastal Raid in normal. Only Cid, Orik and me as top player. We had only one SHC and Orik as shielder but we went to wave 19 and we were saving the last.
We also put some SHC on the stairs for the last wave.
We had only one tome because Orik joined at wave 16. So we decided to keep it (too risky) and try to kill the Prince with the only one barrel we had.
I was saving the last and we were ready to kill but I dont know how the last succeeded to kill me. So Cid used the tome and pouf....a wraith joined the server and killed everyone  ;D

[Image: 1228012013122600001.jpg]
Right now, starting to play again  ;D (because the dicks at work sacked me)
(20-01-2014, 05:52 PM)Leturoa link Wrote: Right now, starting to play again  ;D (because the dicks at work sacked me)
Welcome back to NI!
Playing on the same server as Ughgh. That cheeky bastard stole every loot c:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)