Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Chest
Very nice idea! Big Grin
I really like the idea of a chest.
what about a craftable key?  Tongue
Prince:   5
Ragnar: 2
Odin:     6
How to beat Hande.
(06-09-2013, 02:41 AM)Derek link Wrote: what about a craftable key?  Tongue

Please.. oh please.. read.. the other.. comments...

I will say it once more..

There is no point in craftable keys because then you gain absolutely nothing (takes green mats to craft key, get green mats from chest = no gain = pointless). If keys are a drop then that is pointless as well because you're getting the chest as a 100% reward from the boss, so you're saying that in order to get green drops from a chest, you need to get a green drop (key), yeah, very very pointless.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(06-09-2013, 05:15 AM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Derek link=topic=17543.msg138212#msg138212 date=1378435318]

There is no point in craftable keys because then you gain absolutely nothing (takes green mats to craft key, get green mats from chest = no gain = pointless). If keys are a drop then that is pointless as well because you're getting the chest as a 100% reward from the boss, so you're saying that in order to get green drops from a chest, you need to get a green drop (key), yeah, very very pointless.
[/quote]

my proposal does not require green mats to buld the key, rather the key shards drop like green mats and eventually (once all 3 key shards are collected) you can build the key from the shards allowing you to unlock a chest. this would be separate from the bosses chest.
Madjosh, it would still just not make Any sense at all, a person could end up with 20 chest and no key shards, if you really do want a key, then make it a key made out of scrap metal,
(06-09-2013, 05:50 AM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Slayer link=topic=17543.msg138224#msg138224 date=1378444537]
[quote author=Derek link=topic=17543.msg138212#msg138212 date=1378435318]

[/quote]

my proposal does not require green mats to buld the key, rather the key shards drop like green mats and eventually (once all 3 key shards are collected) you can build the key from the shards allowing you to unlock a chest. this would be separate from the bosses chest.
[/quote]

Fairly sure I said already on my second point that if keys (or key shards) are a drop (green), it will still be pointless because you are getting green drops to get green drops, you could get more green drops without having to get those key green drops, so your point doesn't really make any sense still.

Don't really know why people want keys, it just prolongs you getting materials.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(06-09-2013, 08:28 AM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=17543.msg138225#msg138225 date=1378446648]
[quote author=Slayer link=topic=17543.msg138224#msg138224 date=1378444537]
[quote author=Derek link=topic=17543.msg138212#msg138212 date=1378435318]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fairly sure I said already on my second point that if keys (or key shards) are a drop (green), it will still be pointless because you are getting green drops to get green drops, you could get more green drops without having to get those key green drops, so your point doesn't really make any sense still.

Don't really know why people want keys, it just prolongs you getting materials.
[/quote]

think of it this way, the items in the random chest could lead to legendaries or perhaps a old boot not necessarily green drops only. you might even be able to buy/sell them like green mats. (someone with enough money could gamble his fortune away). this chest would in no shape or form guarantee a green drop, however it offers the chance at greater things at the risk of lesser things. in regards to it replacing other green drop the answer is simple let the mob who drops it be a mob that does not already give a green drop.
I'm having a hard time understanding this idea. Wouldn't having a 100% drop rate of random items be the same as getting a chest?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
well shortly said, chest is an idea for having finished the last boss, like when the map switches you get it as a loot, so yes, the idea is having an 100 pct drop chance, but the key thing is just a wierd thing to put on top of it if you ask me