Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some video of my COD clan (x-box)
Hello,
This is a vid we made in COD 6 /8 . We are a German trickshot clan that you know what we do.
In this vid they are a few trickshots from me also . Enjoy it 8) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krmWreBdT...ature=plcp
Ehmmm..what? I am really confused. All I can see is my screen spinning around, then slow mode and then more spinning. If thats how you play your game then thats messed up.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Whats the goal? Move the mouse as fast as you can? I dont understand what you doing there  :-\
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(25-03-2012, 06:54 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Whats the goal? Move the mouse as fast as you can? I dont understand what you doing there  :-\

It's supposed to be skillshots.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
It is a montage , and the point of that is that you do the things like 360's and stuff to show how flexible a sniper is in COD .
(25-03-2012, 06:54 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Whats the goal? Move the mouse as fast as you can? I dont understand what you doing there  :-\

It is called trickshot . btw on the x-box

like Cheesekiller said Smile
Oh okey. I will never understand how its possible to play a shooter with a game pad  ???
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(25-03-2012, 07:13 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Oh okey. I will never understand how its possible to play a shooter with a game pad  ???

Ditto. I got bored after the first minute but I'm sure you and your clan are very skillful well done.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]