Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Heavy INF or Heavy xbow?
(08-09-2013, 10:50 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I will disagree with Maroon's post. Behind a shield wall, every class's task is made easier. If you want ridiculous oversimplification of roles, a ranged player's role can be described as "sit and shoot at the spot in front of the shielders where the nords will appear while making minor aiming adjustments" -- a task I would say is only slightly more difficult than repeatedly pressing the LMB. But of course, that's an oversimplification and it makes the ranged classes sound stupid.

Good thing you disagree, cause I was mocking. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ah sorry, didn't catch that. Now I feel foolish :[

I'll be more careful next time.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(08-09-2013, 12:28 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Ah sorry, didn't catch that. Now I feel foolish :[

I'll be more careful next time.

Dont worry about it. ;D
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(08-09-2013, 10:50 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: What the hell am I doing with my life?
Out of all of that ramble, the only thing of sense you spouted was the above quote  Wink

I suppose the rest of it made sense too...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus