Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What other games do you guys play?
Playing Mass Effect 1 (almost done) , then 2 , then I'll start the 3

Meanwhile I started a new game at X-Com , chilling, shooting down UFOs and stunning sectoids ... Smile
(05-03-2012, 02:23 AM)Talgion_Cheeseliker link Wrote:I kinda found the "End Game" boss fight for Morrowind somewhat anticlimactic.

Same Smile i tought that you have to fight dagoth ur  like u would fight versus 3 vivecs Tongue
On a side not, does anyone else else think that Sunder looks like a ball-peen hammer?
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
I play Team Fortress 2 , F1 , Mount and Musket and COD on the X-Box 360
I play  NI, World of Tanks , Magic the Gathering- Tactics , some Total War titles  and just started Hearts of Iron - Card Game .
Still have some games on my steam account i havent played yet  and some i wanted to continue later.... one day... maybe... when i have more time... dont have to work...
- i guess  it wont happen  :-\
L4D2(best game ever), killing floor, BF3 and MW3 Smile
I've been playing a lot of Left 4 Dead 2 with friends nowadays. Great game.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Yeah. L4D2 is one of the most original and best games ever. I began playing L4D when it was released and just stopped playing like a year ago, when I started to play cRPG.

Other games I play? I've recently finished AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3. I got bored of Skyrim, so I'm playing The Witcher again with the Enhanced Edition and the Full Combat Rebalance mod, which seems to be interesting.

If you've never played Gothic 3 before, it's a great game, especially for the world map. The combat system is a bit messy, but the game is awesome.