Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Soloing
It's 100% impossible to solo Thor's wave as a commando at the moment because he has a mounted accompaniment armed with these Thor's Hammer equivalents.

https://i.imgur.com/VounC.png\

Plus there's the Jotnes before him that also use them.

Maybe it'll be possible after the next patch.
(26-03-2012, 03:55 AM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote:Have you ever played as cav? You can get past knights on normal but its not easy. The rangers will slow your horse down and if you are not careful you die in seconds. Its not hard to get to knights. Its hard to get past them. And even after this there are a lot of ranged units. In my opinion on normal mode it don't make a big difference if you are a knight or a commando. I have played as both. If you ask me its not a matter of class.

And on hard mode its the same. I made it past Einherjars with commando and knight. As knight it depends more on the luck of the enemy rangers, as commando it depends more on your skill and tactic.

Yes I have a commando and a knight character, I was just saying that it's not impossible to compete with a knight for goin' far.
Auf Blut gebaut
You said that those who play as knight do so, because they are lazy. But I think they are not, because you have to watch out for ranged attackers all the time and always have an eye on them.
You have to watch out for ranged attackers regardless of class, as cavalry you can evade projectiles more easily than the other classes which makes up for the lack of shield.
Auf Blut gebaut
No point in going for cav anymore, patch is coming... RUUUUUN!
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?