Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Volundr Greatsword.
Pretty sure we are talking 20th wave on hardmode... not sure though, as I've not tested it.
Btw, to any would-be-sellers: When I say "name your price" I mean it. I just want that weapon, and you can get whatever you want of mine :p
hmmm, i must have forgotten to take of the state of the weapon when checking singleplayer... "masterwork" changes the stats alot.
In any case, that is still preferable to the ancient greatsword, I reckon.
(08-04-2012, 01:20 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote:

LOLPAIN

(07-04-2012, 12:03 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote: hmmm, i must have forgotten to take of the state of the weapon when checking singleplayer... "masterwork" changes the stats alot.
In any case, that is still preferable to the ancient greatsword, I reckon.

its 65C with just "Volundr Greatsword"
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Thats what I thought! Not the lousy 62 that perception posted :p
I got my information ripped from Item editor, show me a more reliable source and I show you a liar..  Wink
Perception's stats are correct
Seems like you misunderstood me, you may read my post again and I am sure you will savvy its essential meaning.
Nevertheless you are right, this is definitely off-topic= therefore this is my last post here, except if I get such a sword.
I did misunderstand you, erased my earlier post. Thanks.