Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Vote on what feature you want to see next (Please read a description of them in the post first)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Consumables - Crafting/Using
30.77%
8 30.77%
Crafting/Profession Quests
11.54%
3 11.54%
Grand Campaign Framework
34.62%
9 34.62%
House Improvements
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A fork in the road (whats next? you decide)
Seems as though it will not be needed, however who knows what could happen.  :Smile
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
I voted crafting so because it's pretty clear cut and because it should give us access to items that cost a lot on the auction house.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
I just want to point out and try to convince some people.

The grand campaign is big and should actually start right when the mod is officially in version 1.0 (releasedish?)
Currently the houses only need some minor changes.

So the consumables and quests should be the ones to vote for, as consumables sound pretty interesting to test, and we're in a need for multiple quests for each level.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
It's that consumables is mainly alchemist based :E.
I've gone consumables, purelly for the fact im probably not far off running out of stuff to make as an alchi. 

Im all for the grand campaign, as it will be awesom, but as it stands alchi's are the least usefull crafting class to take!
The poll if officially closed, and after an extremely tight race between consumables and campaign, it looks like the campaign nudged ahead at the end.

What this means is two things! Firstly that im working on the campaign now, and secondly that i'll be working on consumables next. So alchemists dont fear your time is coming soon!
Just an update on progress, the campaign is coming along nicely and we are hoping to have it out to the beta testers/donators by end of day today or tomorrow. I realised i've been quiet on the development front, but trust me things are getting done Big Grin Also expect to see a client patch (0.2.7) sometime next week which will mainly be small house keeping issues, and possibly a surprise or 2 Smile