Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Have you found this thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.10%
182 90.10%
Yes, but I would like to see more added (please add a reply)
6.93%
14 6.93%
No (please add a reply)
2.97%
6 2.97%
Total 202 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hero Class - Character Stat Analysis, Recommended Items, and Strategies
(16-10-2013, 07:39 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: Big Shot does 140 pierce damage not 135 pierce. Just saying.
It was 135 when I started writing this.  Fixed.  No need to be rude about it.

Thank you for your kind comments, I plan on adding more that focuses on new items available, then move on to Hybrids.
Great that you took some time to do this, great help for the community Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Nice work Winter i will use this thread when i am trying to decide which hero classes i want to go
(17-10-2013, 01:52 AM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=Sinister_Soldier link=topic=18946.msg145768#msg145768 date=1381952355]
Big Shot does 140 pierce damage not 135 pierce. Just saying.
It was 135 when I started writing this.  Fixed.  No need to be rude about it.
[/quote]

It's 140 pierce since 0.5.1 (that's since: 26th July). I was just saying it. Don't feel offended. I was just trying to help you.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
This is goooooodSmile
Fantastic work winter, this will prove incredibly useful for nooby heroes and veterans alike!
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
(17-10-2013, 01:45 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: It's 140 pierce since 0.5.1 (that's since: 26th July). I was just saying it. Don't feel offended. I was just trying to help you.
Yes, yes, it was quite some time ago.  I just got lazy halfway through and didn't actually have most of the hero classes.  I was referring to the use of font size, but it isn't important.  Thank you for that information.  I'm guessing there will be a lot more mistakes in the future hehe
"I recommend using lighter armor to allow for
faster slashing, so consider wearing lighter
boots or no boots at all."
Lol, since when the encumbrance influences the speed of slashing?
Playing NI since December 2011
(18-10-2013, 02:33 PM)Tajulek link Wrote: "I recommend using lighter armor to allow for
faster slashing, so consider wearing lighter
boots or no boots at all."
Lol, since when the encumbrance influences the speed of slashing?
Uh... since always?  That is the Warband works, last it was explained to me.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/show...rance-work
"Everything you wear increases your encumberance. There are perks to reduce your weight of certain items. The more encumbrance you have the slightly slower your swings-peed and acceleration."

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons
This one states that Encumbrance will "increases the delay after parrying or blocking before another attack can be made with the weapon."

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg51737
Here Galen states, "Weight definitely makes a difference. Based on athletics (and somewhat agility, I think) the amount of weight you carry affects you less. Shooting rate of ranged weapons is dependent on total encumbrance."  I would assume that this would continue on to influence swing speed as well.
Really nice and helpful thread. Also for Aventurier since you have one, can they 1 or 2 hit kill enemies in hard such as Nord Veteran Soldier with a Ornate Espada?