Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.0 'Retaliation Mode!'
I beg your pardon?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
taleworld's.... would of been nice to get some info on this. or have i missed it?
There is information on their forum. Their server exploded and it was a Turkish national holiday so no one noticed. The servers are back up and running but there are problems between serials and UIDs which means MASSIVE problems for every persistent mod as no one's UID matches up with their old UID at present. We are waiting to see if Taleworlds will rectify this or if we are going to have to put in all their work to manually change stuff (yay).
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
ooooh lol... nice... thanks good to know.
ahhh so thats probably why i can't join a Persistent Frontier Server and thats why there were no Servers being listed
very strange
Characters - Veltarin - Nijazza - Hamburger - Jazza1198Arc

Total Amount of Loot received from the 'Generous' Nords...

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome Kip and K4mi to the development team. They have both been invaluable working on web-related features and I look forward to seeing what we can make them do (mwahahaha) and the expansion of NordInvasion's website.
- Fingus
Congrats guys have fun with some dev characters
Nice Big Grin
Glad to see both of them joining the dev team.
I look forward to seeing the next web features !
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Congratulations to you both !!  Wink
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Oh no, Kip and K4mi have become devs! Hopefully they don't go inactive shortly after -_-

But more seriously, congratulations.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma