Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Are you happy with the new changes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it\'s an improvement
43.30%
42 43.30%
No, absolutely not
36.08%
35 36.08%
mwoah, it\'s okay
12.37%
12 12.37%
I don\'t know
0%
0 0%
I\'ll play NordInvasion 24/7 when the developers make the enemies a bit weaker
8.25%
8 8.25%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The New Changes
I do love this mod... I can't stop playing it.
I am happy on most points such as the new classes and ect. I laughed when I saw the hardmode nords and raged when pikemen raped me. It's a lot harder like planned and the best part is... No cav!
I have messed up a few times with classes and a few bugs have happend. This is how all mods are when a major patch goes through. I do think it needs a little work but all together it's an amazing mod still! The nerf on the pick bugs me though... I do hope to see more of what you amazing devs can do though!

;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(05-04-2012, 08:06 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: I'm wondering if this means that I'm banned...
Of course not, but we won't stop you from leaving. We have over 600 players daily now so we have plenty to be getting on with
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
At beginning i thought the same but now everything is ok! I think now is skirmisher class overpowerd?! One hit one a huscarl? I need 6 with war cleaver!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Still a little sad about commando.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

Yeah and archer thats not good anymore! It will be nice if fix this *** aim Sad  1 second and aim is away!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Our archer Drake tears enemies up with his bow. Maybe it's because he doesn't really aim that well so he shoots into the big groups of enemies.

Sharpshooter sucks so much its not even funny : D there is NO point whatsoever going sharpshooter instead of sniper(except accuracy)but sniper has more damage and faster rate of fire(doesnt have to stand still while reloading)
(05-04-2012, 09:51 PM)Ventura link Wrote: Sharpshooter sucks so much its not even funny : D there is NO point whatsoever going sharpshooter instead of sniper(except accuracy)but sniper has more damage and faster rate of fire(doesnt have to stand still while reloading)

Glad to see you read my posts before posting. Also bolts all have a chance to penetrate shields. That's basic warband code... I have been using the siege crossbow and it fires through shields plenty...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
really? didn't know that, I'll have to try it out, will any crossbow do it?
So it was always in the Mounth and blade.
Crossbows have the advantage of targeting and damage
Guys dont make new xbow. 10 of wounds bare for....

Just wait