Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Are you happy with the new changes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it\'s an improvement
43.30%
42 43.30%
No, absolutely not
36.08%
35 36.08%
mwoah, it\'s okay
12.37%
12 12.37%
I don\'t know
0%
0 0%
I\'ll play NordInvasion 24/7 when the developers make the enemies a bit weaker
8.25%
8 8.25%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The New Changes
Look, I love th emap changes, i can;t wait to try them out...  Meaning...  I'll play when we have our stats back...  Since you for some reason nerfeds us and not the nords, thinking we wouldn't notice. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
oh, gee...so you guys only have fun if your awash in blood and leveling far to easily? that's what .37 was, we weren't soldiers fighting against overwhelming odds, we were gods of death. it was to easy, i got bored with just plowing through wave after wave without needing to shield.

im sorry 14 of you currently feel this is a bad turn for the mod, but suck it up. yes I've done some poking around and found a few things i don't like, but remember: in Devs we trust. this is their mod and they can do as they like, who are you guys to challenge it? you don't see their plans for the mod, you don't know how they envision it, its not like they are sitting there plotting to make players suffer...well, worm maybe.

if you really want to be gods make your own mod, I'm enjoying the feeling of terror when the naked bodies of the Zerks appear and the panic when the Zwies break through the shieldwall. in no other mod do you actually come to fear the bots, in this i beg for Javs over Zerks just because they are easier to deal with.

I support this patch, and they so totally nerfed the bots you just need to use your shield now.
(06-04-2012, 05:01 AM)Kormin link Wrote: I support this patch, and they so totally nerfed the bots you just need to use your shield now.
always nice when a player reads before posting! Smile bots had a HUGE nerf compared to player stats. However, just as when HM first came out, things get balanced as we are able to have a look and see how things are going Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
But there are more bots then players so there is no big difference between Bots and players! Player are stronger and intellent, bots are not that intelligent and have lower stats but they have a bigger army! I find it ok how it is now!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Indeed that the once enjoyable feeling of an overpowered lawnmower has been missing for this patch, however the nerf given to all classes would mean that the players have to utilize teamwork more often. Ever since the patch, players are less likely to charge like headless chickens.

So thumbs up to the correct direction the dev team is heading.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
just figured out my commando can't use my swadian halberd any more Sad
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
I tried playing yet again, and couldn't even fight 2-3 troopers at once... 

The mods close any thread which goes in the favor of the players vs super horrible nerfs.

I can;t play anymore...

The devs won't listen unless we stop playing....

I feel like crap for playing so long, and putting a lot of time into leveling crafting and chars....

My legendary is not as good as craftable items...

Very disappointed.

They refuse to give us what we want... 

And actually smugly reply with
Quote:Never!
before the lock thread.

Very bad nerfs... 

Good map changes...  But it sucks that the map changes couldn't of been before the nerfs so we could enjoy a few days of fun before the mod got ruined. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(06-04-2012, 08:03 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: Example i just found at the end of the 0.4.0 update thread.

Quote:
Quote:Player: I'm also wondering, are the Devs playtesting their maps at all? Again, I had a pleasant surprise, Swadian Village turned into a much better map, Mountain pass is still shit, haven't played the others except one.

I have no clue what it's called, it's an indoor map, the bots spawns behind a door that I only assume can be opened by the gatethingy right beside it, unfortunately, it just so happens that there's a conveniently placed invisible wall right there, so no way to open the door. All we could do was wait for the occasional bot to go through the door which happened at the rate of 1 every 2 minutes, so we just ended up waiting the 18 minutes or whatever then suiciding to switch map.
Dev: We do test maps a lot.
Problem on Great Hall map is only because it didn't replaced native prop so need to make it as own prop in next patch.
And if you don't like our maps, go ahead and try make one yourself and stop posting that they are shit if you can't make better ones yourself. So fuck off.

I have seen enough raging in this thread so better to just close this.
Thanks.

Telling your players to fuck off is crap.

Insulting someones hard work is also crap. You're not going to please everyone when you do something but you really shouldn't go out of your way to offend them. The guy in question clearly insulted the developers for a minor oversight and as I'm sure you all know, mistakes happen, you don't have to attack that person for it.

I think what Hande means is "If you think you can do a better job, do it yourself."

Remember, these guys don't get paid to do this.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
(06-04-2012, 07:59 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: I tried playing yet again, and couldn't even fight 2-3 troopers at once... 

The mods close any thread which goes in the favor of the players vs super horrible nerfs.

I can;t play anymore...

There is this entity called teamwork, you should know about that.

(06-04-2012, 07:59 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: The devs won't listen unless we stop playing....

I feel like crap for playing so long, and putting a lot of time into leveling crafting and chars....

My legendary is not as good as craftable items...

Very disappointed.

They refuse to give us what we want... 

And actually smugly reply with
Quote:Never!
before the lock thread.

Very bad nerfs... 

Good map changes...  But it sucks that the map changes couldn't of been before the nerfs so we could enjoy a few days of fun before the mod got ruined.

Show some respect to the dev team, they have no obligation to owe you anything, if you do not see fit to the changes made, then you're welcome to leave the mod.

Little point to rant about your misery and sorrow about your loss.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
We do not shut down every thread, we shut down the ones where players simply rage and lie about things that we and hundreds of other players find to be fine. We of course read the nonsense that is posted and we have been working hard to fix all the problems that we find. In regards to posts like "never", believe it or not, we dev's have a sense of humour :o We like to have a little fun while working our asses off while players like you do nothing but rage. Many players manage to be polite and honest in their constructive critical posts; why can the rest of the community not learn from their example? We are far more likely to be polite and attempt to fix any problems raised in a polite manner than "this mod is shit" and "The devs won't listen unless we stop playing..."

If you continue to be an ass (which is what you are being) I will mute you from the forums Smile Play nicely!

EDIT: thank you to the two posters that replied while I was typing this!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus