Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

We DON'T need more Lumps!
i support this, in fact i demand less lumps and less drops
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
(02-11-2013, 07:12 PM)Pikeman link Wrote: i support this, in fact i demand less lumps and less drops
Pikeman Suggestions v8
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Quote:No more struggle to gather mats, no more trade between players, the end of profitable trading... .
I though i'm here to kill nords? Or you play a trade game :Smile

Quote:
Quote:    Maybe this would make the NI trading system more stable

That's exactly why trading is fun and can be profitabl
Look for oportunites Wink There will be actualy more possibilities for trade.
They do need to buy other mats after all?

Quote:Plus, name a single craft "impossible" to produce. I'm curious.
Everything is possible to craft.
If you are the only one buying mats, it goes at resonable spead.
Lets asume i want a Ebony arrows, so i need 20 Eagle, i buy 2 per week - thats 10 weeks. More less acceptable
Now think that 5 people want to craft this arrows.
Assuming all 5 have same resources (gold) and pay 200k each
Drop rates remains the same.
Think how much longer it will take for me to craft those arrows? 20 weeks? 30 weeks?

All is mater of balance.

Quote:I though i'm here to kill nords? Or you play a trade game :Smile
That's a part of the game and a really nice way to earn money.

Quote:Look for oportunites Wink There will be actualy more possibilities for trade.
And where do you see any opportunity if you assign a price to every mat ? Who will buy that "rare" and expensive water if you can just buy 3 common WoG and change it to a Water.

Quote:Think how much longer it will take for me to craft those arrows? 20 weeks? 30 weeks?
So what, some people here are playing for 2 years now. They need some challenge. That's exactly my point, you want an easy game and an end game gear within a month or two. I'm working on my royal scale set for 10 months now, and I'm not even mad. What if it was possible to craft it within a month ? It'd just ruin the fun imo.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Quote:That's a part of the game and a really nice way to earn money.
Yes it is. And it would not change.

Quote:And where do you see any opportunity if you assign a price to every mat ? Who will buy that "rare" and expensive water if you can just buy 3 common WoG and change it to a Water.
hmm 3 would of glasirs (30k each) + 2 tickets (30k) = 1 water
Why would you ever do something crazy like this? spend 120k  just to have 1 water that you can buy for 70k from AH?  :o
I dont see anything wrong with that kind of trade?
If you would alow change like above:
  would Glasirs be change in price to lower? No.
  would water change in price to lower/higer? No.

Quote:So what, some people here are playing for 2 years now. They need some challenge. That's exactly my point, you want an easy game and an end game gear within a month or two. I'm working on my royal scale set for 10 months now, and I'm not even mad. What if it was possible to craft it within a month ? It'd just ruin the fun imo.
If you are a screw and dont want to pay more for copper fetish, thats only your foult  Tongue
I see other ppl managed to craft brass helmet while you were waiting for lowest possible price  ;D

(02-11-2013, 09:00 PM)YunYun link Wrote: So what, some people here are playing for 2 years now. They need some challenge. That's exactly my point, you want an easy game and an end game gear within a month or two. I'm working on my royal scale set for 10 months now, and I'm not even mad. What if it was possible to craft it within a month ? It'd just ruin the fun imo.
4 craftable armor items, you say 10 months that's about 2,5 months for each, sound about good, would have no problem if I could do that for lump craftable items. I'm almost 1 year playing and haven't crafted one single thing that requires Inks of life. And I want more then one thing. That's why I made topic to increse lump drops, so totaly against this suggestion, as lumps ARE actually needed right now. And totaly agree that things shouldn't be too easy, so a little lump increse is needed not big.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
just no this would simply  crash the market of of some mats creating a surplus of others (the thing you wanted to avoid)
(02-11-2013, 09:00 PM)YunYun link Wrote:
Quote:I though i'm here to kill nords? Or you play a trade game :Smile
That's a part of the game and a really nice way to earn money.

Quote:Look for oportunites Wink There will be actualy more possibilities for trade.
And where do you see any opportunity if you assign a price to every mat ? Who will buy that "rare" and expensive water if you can just buy 3 common WoG and change it to a Water.

Quote:Think how much longer it will take for me to craft those arrows? 20 weeks? 30 weeks?
So what, some people here are playing for 2 years now. They need some challenge. That's exactly my point, you want an easy game and an end game gear within a month or two. I'm working on my royal scale set for 10 months now, and I'm not even mad. What if it was possible to craft it within a month ? It'd just ruin the fun imo.

Yeah, I agree with you. Changing trading as Maestro says would definitely make everything too easy, this game need to be challenging. I know that making your gear in 2 weeks would be great but it would be too easy. I prefer it to take me much longer than doing this game so easy. That's only my opinion but generally I wouldn't change this game.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Those were just examples, I don't care about current water and wog price. And you'll easily find some non-screw player who spent month on a craftable.

Quote:That's why I made topic to increse lump drops, so totaly against this suggestion, as lumps ARE actually needed right now. And totaly agree that things shouldn't be too easy, so a little lump increse is needed not big.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that loots are perfect, just look at my inventory...
But this guy wants a kind of super-mat, why would you care about your loot if you can turn it into something else much rarer.

No, no and no. I don't want to see a whole server in defender set in two months.

Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Exactly. You do not want to know what i was giving up to craft my imperial. Tons of good stuff, including legendaries and stuff.
Wusel @ Omnia