Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archery Progression Contains Everything You Would Ever Want To Know.
Welcome to the archery progression thread, this is the most in depth list of items that an archer can use anywhere on the forums.

How does this thread work?
I noticed a distinct lack of information about the archer class, and thought it would be helpful to compile all of the information into one thread.
The information used is gathered from the Marketplace and items I own as a sniper, this means that it is 100% accurate. As updates occur I will update the thread with the changes.

Each item has been assigned to it's lowest progression, this means that every progression above will be able to use that item. I did not want to make the thread confusing by adding a tonne of 'Usable by' everywhere as this would clutter up the design.

Archer:
[/spoiler]

Two Handed Weapons
[/spoiler]

Longbowman
Heavy Longbowman
Sniper
My Suggested load-out for each progression and comparing the bows
Other Information That Is useful
Always look on the AuctionHall for people selling bows, arrows ect as they will almost always be at a reduced price. This can be useful if you are a little low on funds, and want to try and upgrade some of your items.
Great job Jeremiah! This will be very helpful for all (would-be) archers...
Thanks, it was your idea I just created it.

Edit: there seems to be an error in this thread when trying to edit it, I will try and work out a way to correct this problem
Good thread. I realize this has been stated elsewhere before, but looking at the bow stats again, I can't help but feel that the longbow could use some love. With its current stats, most archers seem to be staying with Khergit through T3 and that, I feel, is a shame, considering how cool archers with longbows look. Longbows need to make a comeback!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I used a Longbow for a very long time and I quite liked it, as for the buffing of it, the longbow could do with a small buff although you have to remember the longbow is used by the Nord ranger which can already 1 hit most people with a headshot.
Yea, when I was playing archer using the longbow felt very satisfying. I'm not sure what it was -- maybe it just sounded strong.
requirements would also be interesting since Powerdraw only gives dmg bonus (14%) and this only 4 times over bow requirement:

Example

Skill of PD is 5, Requirement 0 same as if you would have PD 4

Skill of PD is 8, Requirement 4 Optimal
(15-04-2012, 11:27 AM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: requirements would also be interesting since Powerdraw only gives dmg bonus (14%) and this only 4 times over bow requirement:

Example

Skill of PD is 5, Requirement 0 same as if you would have PD 4

Skill of PD is 8, Requirement 4 Optimal

I will try and work out how the power draw works, and then add it when I fully understand it

Edit: Ok for some reason it is impossible for me to add any information into the thread without errors occurring.
I think this post should ne stickied. Very useful for new archers...
Topic stickied. Keep up the good work.