Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Market place
Top tier armors (tier 3 and 4) should be more expensive in marketplace , 30k (8 k for tier 3 )is far too little for armor with 60 body (50 body tier 3).
This totally exclude tier 3 (tier 2 of course too)  craftable armors from the market coz they cost much more to craft  (h highlander armor fe.) so nobody gonna buy them  . Difference in stats is not enough to encourage  anyone to buy it (and heraldic tunic got same stats like marketplace tier 3 btw), Im sure if these marketplace armors would be craftable  their crafting cost would be much higher than their marketplace price . Just try to craft heraldic tunic for 8k  gl with that . Some prices on the marketplace are very disturbing  and totally wrecking economy. It just need revision
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
have you even though about new players, or poor people? they can't afford that much, the 30k is alot for a new player tbh
(03-11-2013, 10:12 AM)Hablam link Wrote: have you even though about new players, or poor people? they can't afford that much, the 30k is alot for a new player tbh

Yea, I tottaly agree with you. If someone wants better armor, he/she should craft it but armors in shop should stay as they are. Because if you are a new player with only one character you won't afford expensive stuff.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
yea I thought  fix this and . low lv craftsmen will start to earn eventually
I was low lvl too  u know
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(03-11-2013, 10:12 AM)Hablam link Wrote: have you even though about new players, or poor people? they can't afford that much, the 30k is alot for a new player tbh

hablam is right, making money is hard enough as is atm, i think think that the marketplace items should be changed.....but the price is one thing i feel should remain cheap :p. after all it is us that suffer when team mates die leading to an eventual wipe Sad
Dude, 30k when I hit tier 4 for the first time was freakin' massive. The differences between marketplace, craftabel, and house craftable have always been tiny, so new players don't have a massive disadvantage compared to senior players.
High end armors have always been more of a statement of your vast amounts of money, and it should stay that way, imo.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
What insanity a u saying man its enough to go 3 or 2 times on hard and u get this money from exp.
Not mention 8k for 3 tier marketplace armor while craftable 3 tier is about 50 k in mats.

Is it logical to u dude
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(03-11-2013, 02:30 PM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: What insanity a u saying man its enough to go 3 or 2 times on hard and u get this money from exp.
Not mention 8k for 3 tier marketplace armor while craftable 3 tier is about 50 k in mats.

Is it logical to u dude

I don't know what got into you today, but I'll try and snap you out of it.
First, "u" is not a word. "You" is.
Secondly, a full ragnarok run gets me about 100k exp, which translates to 20k gold. A full set of tier 4 marketplace will cost you 30k (body armor) + 9k (head armor) + 14k (boots) = 53k.
Now, a full ragnarok run is rare, especially for a new player, and the same goed for Hard Mode. 53k gold translates to 265k assist exp, that just about every new player would rather put in ranged/melee than in gold. And there is absolutely no way to get 265k assist exp from "3 or 2 times on hard", even if you'd manage to stay alive all waves, and all of those runs would reach wave 20.
So no, it is not "logical to u dude".
Again, do you research, and stop insulting people who are actually thinking here and in your other thread.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
So u did ur math and what that's mean that after 2  or even 1 weak u got that money or even more easily
I didn't insult anyone ok ur post was totally missed so I asked u to rethink
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(03-11-2013, 03:03 PM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: So u did ur math and what that's mean that after 2  or even 1 weak u got that money or even more easily

Well then, that's a pretty solid goal for new players, isn't it? Or would you rather have new people struggle for a month to get some gear going?

Also, this:
(03-11-2013, 02:30 PM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: What insanity a u saying man

and this:
(03-11-2013, 02:06 PM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote:Snizel pls don't  be silly im playing this mod 3 yrs ok I know about forum , we actually posting on it right now if u didn't notice , just think over what I propose  ok than post

Is not quite friendly to your fellow forumers. And the fact that I point out flaws in your reasoning doesn't mean that my post "was totally missed".