Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What's the value of leather?
what your question brings to our conversation?

i think that nothing ;/
The conversation was about leather in the first place, not about deployable shields, thankyouverymuch.
;/
The deployable shields should have decreased crafting materials :/.
the price of cloth is now
min
210 g
max
300 g
Aye, cloth is pretty overpriced. I sell my leather at around 1250, so if I buy my cloth at 230 each, I've only made 100 profit. That's generally what I've been doing - my real profit is from old boots that I collect during gameplay.
but it could not be if i will not buy ... only i buy cloth for more then 250, and i buy all other lower prices, like a bot :p

most of people are buying it 100 - 200.

many people know nothin about economy last times... i and Apsod bought 50% of AH, and we left there only hight prices things, thats why prices raised... becouse people are stupid and think if there are only high prices then people buy this high prices.

and btw actually i have 500 000 and i think i can buy all AH. but i will not give them satisfaction
That's a ton of money! How do you do that? I am impressed. I guess it comes with all that leveling.

Yeah, I'm selling leather for 1200 right now because cloth is so expensive. Not much I can do about that, and my time isn't worth farming up all the cloth myself.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
yea, i also have some people collectiong cloth in lower price from AH and selling it directly to me in price of 240 - 300 each

if someone want be next person doin it, write pw
It fluctuates quite a lot.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]