Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official House Banner Update Pack
Swadian Shock Troopers banner.

Hey man thanks for the banner add, is there a way you could get only the lion in the little circle instead of the whole picture because it doesn't come out really well in game if not tell me ill work on another one.
[Image: exdBElt]
Together we fight for glory until death.
(23-11-2013, 03:15 AM)Dwarfenman link Wrote:Swadian Shock Troopers banner.

Hey man thanks for the banner add, is there a way you could get only the lion in the little circle instead of the whole picture because it doesn't come out really well in game if not tell me ill work on another one.

Unfortunately I cannot. You'll have to make a new banner if you want that.
(23-11-2013, 11:51 AM)Harlaus link Wrote:[quote author=Dwarfenman link=topic=19604.msg152248#msg152248 date=1385176523]
Swadian Shock Troopers banner.

Unfortunately I cannot. You'll have to make a new banner if you want that.
[/quote]

Allright ill get to work on another one.
[Image: Xf5gb9Z.jpg]

Our new banner sorry for the bother. :O
(23-11-2013, 11:06 PM)Dwarfenman link Wrote:[Image: Xf5gb9Z.jpg]

Our new banner sorry for the bother. :O

Forgot to mention it, done.
Thanks for taking over the pack, Harlaus. I definitely needed a break (from the pack and Warband/NI). It's a lot of work keeping it updated with nothing really in return (other than the joy of seeing the right banners out there).

Harlaus has all the master file now, which will make it a lot easier than what he was probably doing.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Can you please add our house banner
House of Night Lions
[Image: 5z3r.jpg]
Thank you
(06-12-2013, 12:44 PM)Nick17590 link Wrote:Can you please add our house banner
House of Night Lions
[Image: 5z3r.jpg]
Thank you

Sorry for the late reply,

As there are no free banner positions, and I have no way of knowing if a house is bankrupt or not, I can't add your banner without the risk of removing the banner from an inactive but still playing house. That being said, I'll replace banners from houses that do not play anymore, to my knowledge, with new banners for new houses. So, just post here or PM me with an ideal banner slot, and I'll get you as close as I can and PM you with the slot I can give you.

Which brings me to the other part of this. As I have no way of knowing if a house is bankrupt and inactive or not, I can only go on my best information. Houses that are active on TS are probably safe, or houses that do events often, and those houses should know who they are, otherwise IF YOUR HOUSE IS NOT ON THE OFFICIAL HOUSE INDEX,OR NOT APPLIED FOR IT, YOUR BANNER COULD BE REMOVED. This is the best way of telling which houses are still active or not, and the best way to ensure active houses have their banners while the houses that no longer exist or no longer play are the only ones to lose.

Doctor does a good job with maintaining the house index, and it is an easy way to say which houses were active at some point after February 2nd, 2013. Houses that were active within that period are most likely active today, so it will be used. Certain exceptions apply for houses that publicly disbanded but did not update their status on the list. If I take their banner slot, the most recent thread owner for that house will be PM'ed and given a week to respond. If no response is received and one week has passed, they will be assumed inactive and disbanded and their slot if opened.
Hello,
Could you please add this banner to any spot available. I am not sure if any are open so please PM if there are some. Thanks!
Sinner

Order of the Teutonic Knights banner:
[Image: 0MEVlGt.jpg]
[Image: jNKFWjJ.jpg]
Loots:
Steel Stinger ~ 1/23/16
Gilded Bear Armour ~ 5/18/18
Defender Helmet ~ 6/8/2018
[img2]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-TfhxXHNvT-I/UrR_FqtrztI/AAAAAAAAAiE/8Oq5Op_zyTw/s340/tWdmt4j.jpg?gl=DE[/img2]
Can you please put that banner in D 19.

Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling