Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official House Banner Update Pack
(20-12-2013, 05:33 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:[Image: tWdmt4j.jpg?gl=DE]
Can you please put that banner in D 19.

Greets Tarrod
Better Wink
That makes a few requests. I'll put out an update sometime within the next two days, probably Sunday.

EDIT:

Banners updated. House of the Night Lions has not replied so they have not been included, but The Order of the Teutonic Knights and Defender of the King have been. As usual, the download can be found HERE and installation instructions on the first post. I also fixed a slight error with banners overlapping. TK has been given D-19(as they applied first via PM) and DK has been given D-18.
could this be used as the Immortal Legion's Banner and we do not mind any placement of said banner

[Image: 8rbk.jpg]
[LK]FellEdge - 2449723
Blessed_Mjolnir - 2495180
Blessed_UllrsBane - 2490130
Eyjafjallajokull - 2490131
Hoxenwardian Brotherhood
[Image: ayq4k4.png]

Can we please get this banner? :3
You can put us in every free slot you like.

greetings Jaques
Good evening!, is there any space for the Teutonic Knights (TK) Banner?
I am not that good at photoshop but could you maby make this the banner for the Teutonic Knights?.

Banner
(09-01-2014, 09:52 PM)Feliks link Wrote:Good evening!, is there any space for the Teutonic Knights (TK) Banner?
I am not that good at photoshop but could you maby make this the banner for the Teutonic Knights?.

Banner

There is indeed space, but I am unable to make banners. If you and your house mates are unable to make a banner yourselves, I believe you could ask nicely in the Dumping Area for someone to make it for you. Once that is done, I'll put it in the pack.

(02-01-2014, 09:46 PM)IL_Caesar link Wrote:could this be used as the Immortal Legion's Banner and we do not mind any placement of said banner

Sorry, there has been a bit of confusion with Doctor_Death being banned, and thus the House Index going without updates. I am not sure if I mentioned this in PM or not, but just to clarify:
All houses requesting a banner should have applied for the Official House Index. Houses that request a banner but have not at least applied for the Index will not receive a banner. I do believe I failed to notify you of this when we talked via PM and that was my fault, so I will add your house regardless, but I would very much appreciate it if you could apply for the Index. I apologize deeply for both this delay in checking, notifying you, and for my failure to inform you in the first place. 

On another note, as soon as the Teutonic Knights give me their banner, I'll get right on updating and releasing the pack, so if you want your banner updated or added, make sure to submit it soon!
I have designed a new banner for the DARK_EMPIRE, i would be pleased if you could get it in the next update

[Image: urbq.jpg]
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping
(04-01-2014, 04:51 PM)jaques link Wrote:Hoxenwardian Brotherhood
[Image: ayq4k4.png]

Can we please get this banner? :3
You can put us in every free slot you like.

greetings Jaques
(19-01-2014, 11:48 AM)DARK_WARRIOR link Wrote:I have designed a new banner for the DARK_EMPIRE, i would be pleased if you could get it in the next update

[Image: urbq.jpg]
(02-01-2014, 09:46 PM)IL_Caesar link Wrote:could this be used as the Immortal Legion's Banner and we do not mind any placement of said banner

[Image: 8rbk.jpg]

Banners updated.

Immortal Legion is in D-21. Hoxenwardian Brotherhood is in C-08. Dark Empire is still in A-20 with your new banner.
They can be found in the normal link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/po1eqlnmtmgiiit/1HpdVlSuHs.

(09-01-2014, 09:52 PM)Feliks link Wrote:Good evening!, is there any space for the Teutonic Knights (TK) Banner?

Banner
I'm not that sure what you meant anymore. Regardless, adding that creates a white-grey checkered background anywhere where the shield is not covering, so I can't add it as it is. If you can fix that I'll put it in.
(07-05-2013, 05:03 PM)evildan link Wrote: Mercenaries Without Banner
to - D10 please.

Please update House of Tricksters (renamed from Mercenaries Without Banner) to this:

[Image: cu8dG2D.png]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(05-03-2014, 12:08 AM)Malong link Wrote:[quote author=evildan link=topic=3605.msg105016#msg105016 date=1367946213]
Mercenaries Without Banner
to - D10 please.

Please update House of Tricksters (renamed from Mercenaries Without Banner) to this:

[Image: cu8dG2D.png]
[/quote]

Updated and available for download. All instructions should be in the OP if needed.