Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Improve Green Drops Rates - Ragnarok
(11-11-2013, 01:42 AM)Chuckwagon link Wrote:[quote author=bossculeur link=topic=19691.msg150325#msg150325 date=1384133785]

If you want to make a point, get a decent sample size and examine the drops vs. runs. Arguments like this are just white noise.

Would love to see someone do this for say, a week or two. Having said that, that is not an easy or fun task and can't say I am interested in doing it myself so.. Tongue
[/quote]

What would be more valuable than one person's drops over X days would be to track every drop in a ragnarok with X barrels used. With the current drop mechanics there could be plenty dropping but the data collector could still be getting nothing. If we could see every green drop from 10 rag runs in which 90% of the bots were killed, we might be able to start drawing reasonable conclusions.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(10-11-2013, 11:57 PM)Mystic link Wrote:This mod is basically based on the luck you have and not on any progression where we can actually work for those items that we so desire(any house craftable, any legendary,etc) don't see most of the time the point of playing and feel like I wasted several hours for this mod atm. The only reason I play right now is to play with my group of friends I made in the community. You can make your arguments and such about what I just said but I won't care. Good day.

Yes, same for me. I just play to have a laugh with friends that all thats left for me.
(11-11-2013, 06:44 AM)TerrorBite link Wrote:This is probably another Terrorbad idea of mine,
but it seems that if these rich people get a drop once in a while it doesn't mean much to them as it does to level 39s like myself, as each upgrade requires so much more money.
I agree that it is ridiculous that relatively new players can come onto ragnarok with war cleavers and get the same drops as these older players, so why not make a new game type that only heroes can play that involves more drops.
Some balancing could be done like making hard and ragnarok a bit easier to make way for the new harder game type too, and ragnarok seems too easy for to be the hardest server anyway.
This won't affect me for a long long time (if ever) so do what you like.

an interesting idea, except instead of having a new game mode, reconfigure the existing ones so that heroes only can join ragnarok mode eliminating people who cant contribute to the team.
(11-11-2013, 07:44 AM)madjosh link Wrote:[quote author=TerrorBite link=topic=19691.msg150347#msg150347 date=1384152275]
This is probably another Terrorbad idea of mine,
but it seems that if these rich people get a drop once in a while it doesn't mean much to them as it does to level 39s like myself, as each upgrade requires so much more money.
I agree that it is ridiculous that relatively new players can come onto ragnarok with war cleavers and get the same drops as these older players, so why not make a new game type that only heroes can play that involves more drops.
Some balancing could be done like making hard and ragnarok a bit easier to make way for the new harder game type too, and ragnarok seems too easy for to be the hardest server anyway.
This won't affect me for a long long time (if ever) so do what you like.

an interesting idea, except instead of having a new game mode, reconfigure the existing ones so that heroes only can join ragnarok mode eliminating people who cant contribute to the team.
[/quote]
I'm not a hero yet, but I still contribute to the team...
CC_HasH_HeaD
CC_Shadow_Warrior
CC_Shadow_Pike
You're free to disagree but I'm head dev so nany nany poo poo. ~ Hypernoma
(11-11-2013, 09:55 AM)TerrorBite link Wrote:It's not about contributing in that way, it's just that level 39s with marketplace equipment are unable to help the team as much as heroes can, yet they're making the same profit as the heroes, who need so much more money than the lower levels do for each upgrade.

That sounds so elitist. The system right now pretty much allows anyone to get drops which I think is fair. Just because someone is a hero and can ''contribute'' better into helping the team getting to later/harder waves doesn't entitle them to getting more drops.

Guys topic is about drop rate on ragnar . Try to stick to it
I support this
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(11-11-2013, 10:15 AM)Titties link Wrote:[quote author=TerrorBite link=topic=19691.msg150362#msg150362 date=1384163722]
It's not about contributing in that way, it's just that level 39s with marketplace equipment are unable to help the team as much as heroes can, yet they're making the same profit as the heroes, who need so much more money than the lower levels do for each upgrade.

That sounds so elitist. The system right now pretty much allows anyone to get drops which I think is fair. Just because someone is a hero and can ''contribute'' better into helping the team getting to later/harder waves doesn't entitle them to getting more drops.
[/quote]

do you think it's fair that someone joins on wave 16 and steals a legendary from the ones who worked for it?, this thread is also going off topic= remember this is about green drop rates on ragnarok mode rather lack of these green drops
(11-11-2013, 09:55 AM)TerrorBite link Wrote:It's not about contributing in that way, it's just that level 39s with marketplace equipment are unable to help the team as much as heroes can, yet they're making the same profit as the heroes, who need so much more money than the lower levels do for each upgrade.

I get around almost double the kills a Hero Slasher gets with Marketplace equipment, so please do not try to use that excuse as it is taking away a lot of the credibility from your assumption. Also, lets not neglect to mention the fact that a lower level user can be given medic boxes and can sit there continuously healing to make sure that the Shielder/Slashers do not die which can be a lot more useful to the team than a Hero sitting there being a 'backup' slasher or 'backup' shielder. It all really depends on what point of view you look at it from.
(11-11-2013, 10:37 AM)madjosh link Wrote:[quote author=Titties link=topic=19691.msg150364#msg150364 date=1384164916]
[quote author=TerrorBite link=topic=19691.msg150362#msg150362 date=1384163722]
It's not about contributing in that way, it's just that level 39s with marketplace equipment are unable to help the team as much as heroes can, yet they're making the same profit as the heroes, who need so much more money than the lower levels do for each upgrade.

[/quote]

do you think it's fair that someone joins on wave 16 and steals a legendary from the ones who worked for it?, this thread is also going off topic= remember this is about green drop rates on ragnarok mode rather lack of these green drops
[/quote]

Legendaries are to do with luck, it may not seem to fair to people but it happens. People get butthurt about legendaries anyway.
Sorry evil for bringing this here, I'll create a new topic on this and it'd be best to delete all irrelevant posts once I've copied them all.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]