Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Improve Green Drops Rates - Ragnarok
This topic actually worked at getting its goal. xD
bumping this because nothing has happened
Are you honestly that impatient?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yes. Tongue
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
im a patient man when im drunk ;D
just don't make this mod too easy , better drop rate for successful  team yess but  it still should be hard to get  mats for best armors and weapons.
I for example was collecting mats for my transitional armor 6 months , through farming , trading ,exchange, Wouldn't be good if after drop rate increase items like this people could have  in few weeks
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
I say we make dan the voice of the players! He should be OUR PR guy. Whenever we have a problem, we go to him. I think after a while he can even become a game admin XD
(19-11-2013, 10:09 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote:I think after a while he can even become a game admin XD

Good luck with that  Tongue

(14-08-2013, 10:40 PM)evilban link Wrote:So Bossculeur became a game admin  and we know how nobody likes them -
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(19-11-2013, 10:09 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote:I think after a while he can even become a game admin XD
Good joke!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus

RIP NI, gg.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I regret what i sad earlier. Time to get out when i still got a chance.

My  escape plan: