Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you still use the shrine (25g per lvl)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes i do, because iam Richie Rich
6.38%
6 6.38%
Yes i do, because iam low lvl and dont care about the coins
1.06%
1 1.06%
Quite often
2.13%
2 2.13%
Only in emergency situations
39.36%
37 39.36%
No i dont do, i have to work hard for my money and iam unbelievably stingy
37.23%
35 37.23%
I hate this Poll and your stupid questions OneEyE and ....
13.83%
13 13.83%
Total 94 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

You still use the shrine?
I don't know if my game is bugged or what, but it still only takes 250g per use for me :o I had just assumed it was 25 per level up to 250 maximum or something. Will go double check this on the new patch, but I already saw this thread 2 days ago and double checked, it was definitely only charging 250 @ lvl 51 on 0.4.1.

(also: Yay for me being tiebreaker. It is good for emergencies but not much use other than that.)
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
Zeano, ingame it may show that the shrine deducts 250 when you use it, but after you gain gold through an assist or a kill, it shows the real amount deducted, so you've been losing ~1275 gold every time.
AW CRAP! no wonder I ran out of money so quickly after the patch. I thought it was just all the crap I was buying and not selling anything Tongue
Thanks for the headsup Smile

Also, I would like to change my vote to unbelievably stingy and not using it anymore except in case of absolute dire emergency.  :Smile
ooh and I figured out how to do it. Hooray for double edit.
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
I love to use it now, super faaast.  Tongue
Yes but you're filthy rich Tongue I still use it on very rare occasion, such as when my team is largely alive at Pikemen wave on Normal Mode, but dying rapidly so I need to heal them fast.