Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Last Hunt
Mhhh i got bored last week so I decided to do another map...
This time not for Napoleonic Wars, but for NordInvasion (I hope you see the difference lol)!

Just look and reply if you like or don´t like  Wink
I´ll change the background later :/

And no some Pictures to see the limiters and stuff:

Last but not least: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!

Here´s the .sco:
http://www.mediafire.com/?aseva89js0bbspe

Here´s the Code:

256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001300389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b
outer_terrain_snow

Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Wouldn't it be a bit too easy for us lazy Swadians? Tongue
What it looks like to me is one Nord spawn, a thin stretch, and a bigger area where the Swadians spawn.
Not to say I don't like the map or anything, but maybe something you could look into.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(14-11-2013, 07:15 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Wouldn't it be a bit too easy for us lazy Swadians? Tongue
What it looks like to me is one Nord spawn, a thin stretch, and a bigger area where the Swadians spawn.
Not to say I don't like the map or anything, but maybe something you could look into.
mmmh sure I wanted to make an easy map but im working on a harder modification with a path along the mountain
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Looks nice Wink
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(14-11-2013, 07:28 PM)gvn1999 link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=19812.msg150963#msg150963 date=1384456511]
Wouldn't it be a bit too easy for us lazy Swadians? Tongue
mmmh sure I wanted to make an easy map but im working on a harder modification with a path along the mountain
[/quote]

Yea, I'd suggest making a second and maybe a third way around, maybe some more open grounds for the Nords to spawn from, and to make the passageways a little wider.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."