Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Barricades durability bar
I wondered whether moving barricades durability bar more down or more up on our screens is possible? I mention it because the current position of it makes it hard to aim and shoot properly. Cheers!
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Yah I agree, it does annoy me too when this red bar's appearing in front of my screen while I try to shot and aim. I'd also appretiate if this can be look at.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Solution: stop shooting the barricades.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(23-11-2013, 09:34 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Solution: stop shooting the barricades.

The health bar shows up even when you're not shooting these days. Just looking at them pops the health bar up (and it displays the hp incorrectly). Very annoying to shoot through.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
We made that actually work? How fun!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Great! Our next step is going to make it be at full screen resolution.

I know this issue. Maybe is fixed in next patch.
(23-11-2013, 11:39 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: We made that actually work? How fun!

Only problem is the fact that the bar is always shown as full. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I redid the loading bar texture to be transparent so it's not that much in the way:
[Image: 0yow.jpg]

A side effect of it however is that all loading bars(ammo and health refill etc) also get transparent, but that's not really an issue in my opinion.

If others want the texture I could upload it Smile
(20-01-2014, 04:50 AM)Brego link Wrote: I redid the loading bar texture to be transparent so it's not that much in the way:
[Image: 0yow.jpg]

A side effect of it however is that all loading bars(ammo and health refill etc) also get transparent, but that's not really an issue in my opinion.

I love you <3
(20-01-2014, 04:50 AM)Brego link Wrote: I redid the loading bar texture to be transparent so it's not that much in the way:

If you fancy, please either fire this to myself or to another member of the development team and I'll stick it into the next patch. A great addition until I remember to work out why the hp is showing up incorrectly!

Thanks,

Hyper
- Fingus