Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Huscarl Shield
I know about this limit, and I also know that cRPG (for example) has a ton more different items and every single item has 5-6 different entries since every heirloomed and damaged version are an item of their own.
Now, we have the Elite Cavalry Shield, which is even better looking than huscy Smile

Don't know if you tried huscy in game, but it seems to be less powerful than before (or may be it's me, and 710 hit point is shity), meaning that we can't restore our stock of shields as good as before...
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Huscarl shields were nerfed ingame, they're only 480 health and ~20ish armor now.

Makes it more difficult to shield wall.
If you really want to use one, there are tons of Nords that drop it and you can just pick it up. However I like that the Swadian army is much more distinct now.
I do not think there is anyway the devs will put this shield back in as a player usable item. As said above, just pick it up from the mobs as your "spoils of war".
"And it goes a little something like this..."
They do seem to be weaker. I picked one up while I was soloing yesterday to quickly replace my Heavy Board Shield, and it didn't take nearly as much punishment. But if it's to make balance easier (which is a bitch to do in any game), then I'll sacrifice it for the greater good.
Captain_Stoogey
Seeing as these are enemy only items now it makes sense to make them weaker to balance out the game. If they had 1000hp like the other shields that the players have they would be OP. So now it no longer makes sense to pick it up really - make sure you look after your shield  Smile
"And it goes a little something like this..."
That's why the anvil was added which can be used to repair shields.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]