Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What would you want to see for NewYear's event
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Old NI maps like last time
10.84%
27 10.84%
Public beheading of Pikeman
15.26%
38 15.26%
A bit more loot
39.76%
99 39.76%
Double XP
26.10%
65 26.10%
I want to see it canceled
3.21%
8 3.21%
PvP action
3.61%
9 3.61%
I\'ll write a reply
1.20%
3 1.20%
Total 249 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NordInvasion NewYear's Event No.2 discussion thread
Change the loot drop rates to what they were last year Big Grin
MOAR loot and double xp!!!!!
So, no other suggestions besides more loot and xp?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
What could be fun would be completely Random waves.  You would have no idea what you are fighting in the next wave.  Could be Prince or Followers or Repeatermen.  Just complete chaos.
(04-12-2013, 02:29 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote:What could be fun would be completely Random waves.  You would have no idea what you are fighting in the next wave.  Could be Prince or Followers or Repeatermen.  Just complete chaos.

Hm, I like that. Also, maybe fighting the bots from cav mode with infantry gear?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
every wave odin Big Grin
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Give Odin and Ragnar shotgun snowballs that are as strong as their usual spears?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(04-12-2013, 02:29 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote:What could be fun would be completely Random waves.  You would have no idea what you are fighting in the next wave.  Could be Prince or Followers or Repeatermen.  Just complete chaos.
Agreed !
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Random waves sounds extremely epic, if thats possible.
And then the first wave would have a chance to be completely comprised of Norse gods (Odins). Yep, that would be pretty amazing.
This idea would be more interesting, and challenging, if the spawn wave bots carried their spawns with them, making spawn waves completely random aswell Tongue.