Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

wK_Akatosh
I started refilling my ammo after shooting a bolt down, i then refilled it and started refilling again after piking my arrow up. Then wK akatosh kept throwing Jarids at the ammobox to stop me refilling. I have about 10 screenshots of this and will start uploading them now. I told him to stop and he ignored me and kept doing this.

This is him throwing it into the box = http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=200511574
If you require more screenshots just say
OMG are u a kid?i knew that u were going to do that, sry if i hurt ur feelings , man rly u were 1 hour doing refilling, sry if that was a lot to you but u were like 1 hour at the thing.
close that, he's a kid, i never made anything to anyone, the best that he can do is stay quiet and keep calm before going to forums, i never reported him for anything, or i will report him for staying liek 1 hour refilling.
(03-12-2013, 05:25 PM)Halaster link Wrote: OMG are u a kid?i knew that u were going to do that, sry if i hurt ur feelings , man rly u were 1 hour doing refilling, sry if that was a lot to you but u were like 1 hour at the thing.
Because you kept throwing jarids when i was almost done xD.
And you didn't hurt my feelings mate it's just easy to report and i'm fed up of people doing it.
So why u reported me? "A lot of people do that" so why me?
I play that game more than 1 year and you are a noob that stay crying for nothing if you need money i can do that favor to you just don't create lies.
So if you have too much "courage" to create that, talk with me at steam at mic i want to hear your voice kid to see if u are a kid or not.
Please can you only post on this thread if you have useful information, and you have no way of denying this apart from you just try to abuse me and then you add me on steam and start messaging me... Anyway this is wasting to much space so i wont be posting any new post's just editing.
I love you kid  :-*
Yes i added you at steam we are dating, you know that you love me, tomorrow we will make more love. Brutal sex awaits for you my dear.