Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Kill Points (NKP)
(14-12-2013, 11:20 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I'm sorry if my posts gave you the idea I was being aggresive towards you; that was not intended.
Like you, I'd like to see the NKP system, and I also disagree with k4mi's post about unfairness, but the only thing I don't understand is the reason why there should be a FP based requirement for the new system.
If I'm interpretating your posts correctly, you want to use FP in order to give all players an equal start before NKP system would be entered in the game. Then, when players reach a certain FP amount, they can use the NKP they accumulated on materials unlocked by that FP amount. However, since the NKP system introduces an entire new point system, everyone would start out with 0 NKP anyways, right? So people would already have a fresh start in regard to this new system, becaause everyone starts out with 0 NKP.

i think mythik is trying to find a use for these "faction points" (FP) which are currently useless at the moment. yes this system is unbalanced and it would perhaps be easier if we used the NKP's instead however we should come up with some ideas on how to use faction points and mythik's is the first one to make sense. what is also apparent to me is the dev's fetish for the random loot system. and yes this system works...IN OTHER GAMES where people have a decent chance to loot something, but in NI where the loot chance is so low of course people will begin to complain and create threads so that they can get their fair amount of reward spent for their time in this game. perhaps if the drop rates were raised people would stop the bitching and go back to playing this great mod. it's obvious that the community is unhappy with the drop rates and want "more loot" (go look at the new years event poll) so why don't they do something about it?
(14-12-2013, 11:20 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I'm sorry if my posts gave you the idea I was being aggresive towards you; that was not intended.
Like you, I'd like to see the NKP system, and I also disagree with k4mi's post about unfairness, but the only thing I don't understand is the reason why there should be a FP based requirement for the new system.
If I'm interpretating your posts correctly, you want to use FP in order to give all players an equal start before NKP system would be entered in the game. Then, when players reach a certain FP amount, they can use the NKP they accumulated on materials unlocked by that FP amount. However, since the NKP system introduces an entire new point system, everyone would start out with 0 NKP anyways, right? So people would already have a fresh start in regard to this new system, becaause everyone starts out with 0 NKP.

Yes, you're right. My only intention was to figure out a way "equal" to everyone opposed to what k4mi has said earlier regarding the fairness in game. 
these are all great ideas, i for one, stopped playing NI for a while because i was still a T3 after a while of playing. but then i came back to it, and i find it very hard to get decent mats, they always go to the already rich players, even though i do my part in the game.. so i 100% support these ideas of (nord kill points)
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Yay for grave digging... As we have said countless times, we have a new loot system that is almost finished and will be rolled out soon.

Locked.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus