Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Kill Points (NKP)
Obviously the randomness of loot is not working hence the lots of people leaving.

Good Idea.
His method is simple and precise and needs no elaboration lol.

Example:

Peasent - 1 NKP
Trooper - 3 NKP
Pikeman - 5 NKP
Prince - 50 NKP

Lump of lead = 2000 NKP
Raven feather = 1300 NKP
Wormbane = 14000 NKP

You get the idea, if you are alive for the spawning of the Prince, you get 50 NKP, if you are alive for the spawning of 70 Nord Veteran Pikeman, you get 70x5 NKP (350 NKP) so if you are alive for a full normal run, you could get something like 2k NKP which you can then go to the website and swap the NKP over for various items.

It's simple.. no need to elaborate lol.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
This idea is amazing..... If you are a ranger and no shielder or commando..  :-\
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
The only flaw im seeing is that this will promote leaching more as actively trying to help might get you killed sometimes while you can just safely leach in a corner.

>introduce  vote kick please. (with punishment for everyone that voted if it gets abused).
This is why we have admins and an IRC.

CC_BlackKnight, it is NOT about how many you KILL, it is about when you are ALIVE.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(06-12-2013, 07:57 AM)CC_BlackKnight link Wrote: This idea is amazing..... If you are a ranger and no shielder or commando..  :-\

Like Slayer said, it's not about your kills, it's about the kills made by all players while you are alive.
Also, and this is purely hypothetical, would it add on the idea to give it an area of effect, like assist exp? It's just an idea I had, no idea if it would add something or not.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
DKP for getting people back on topic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_kill_points
Attendance of being alive gets you rewarded.

It would be helpful if we had admins that covered all time zone and reigons Tongue *sarcasm* not the ones I can message personally either.
(06-12-2013, 11:58 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=CC_BlackKnight link=topic=20410.msg154258#msg154258 date=1386316672]
This idea is amazing..... If you are a ranger and no shielder or commando..  :-\

Like Slayer said, it's not about your kills, it's about the kills made by all players while you are alive.
Also, and this is purely hypothetical, would it add on the idea to give it an area of effect, like assist exp? It's just an idea I had, no idea if it would add something or not.
[/quote]
(06-12-2013, 10:45 AM)Slayer link Wrote: This is why we have admins and an IRC.

CC_BlackKnight, it is NOT about how many you KILL, it is about when you are ALIVE.

Then the idea is perfect  Big Grin
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Good idea, I support this.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Pretty nice idea Slayer.
You just need somebody to make a fair list what you can get for an amount of NKP like Copper Bars or sth like that.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling