Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buying Weapon Proficiency
well if no one has 100 mil which would be 333 WP if 1 WP = 300k then the royal guard would have 533 WP
Now i already declared that 300k for 1 WP is useful over a fearsome for some people but no one can even get this 533 WP if they want to as no one as 100 mil, yet this cant make anyone as strong as the prince, it would only make the person do more 1h dmg and have much faster 1h attacks.
Now if everyone would go for the WP if it's 300k, it can be balanced at maybe 400k or another price.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
each tier we go up we gain 30 one handed proficiency (as an example)
30*300= 9000k or 9 million
so from tier 4, we would basically spend nine million leveling up ONE of our skills, this difference is hardly noticeable, though may be useful for hero classes. This price would lead to OP players, so the price would need to increase considerably, too maybe 500k per WP, which is ridiculous. Paying for proficiency in my eyes is a very delicate matter similar to the green drop arguments. I do not believe there is any way it can be balanced enough.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
in other words 300k is unbalanced, so then let's try 400k...
I'd like 30 prof for my archer over 12 mil but some may not, it doesnt matter because it can then be balanced to another price!
While that is up to you 30 WP for 12 million is something VERY few people would go for, in the end is there a point arguing with me? The final say goes to the devs. I do not support this idea and I have spoken to others who do not either. The devs would need to spend hundreds of hours attempting to balance this delicate system, when they could be more focused on adding new items/troops or "fixing" the drop system. That is all I will say
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
well if barely anyone goes for it and it's kept at that price, it shouldn't take too long to implement and keep, and it's not overpowering if barely anyone would go for it so there is no big loss for this feature.
Weapon proficiencies are already ridiculously high (around 300 for ranged WP and 220 for melee WP) and there's a limit how high WP can go before current animations start to break (for example, developers hit before their character even begin swinging).
Secondly, allowing people to buy WP would only give even bigger advantage to old rich players over new ones.
Third, it's too easy to abuse (players which will push WP to 400-500). If you make it cost more, it becomes useless (IIRC you get around 12-15% extra damage per 100 WP and slight speed increase) since you'll need to put all the gold in NI to get any noticable effect.
i guess the animations may be a problem.

I think that the rich old players should have an advantage over the newer poorer ones, I can't see how new players should ever be stronger than older ones unless they get good drops or from practicing warband fighting.

It seems a big issue is that it's unbalanced, but it can be balanced for the first stage of its implementation easily; as stated in many previous posts that it can be a price where some people go for it but some don't and the results leave the two players about equally as powerful. If this can't be done linearly, the price can increase at an increasing rate like in single player. I'd say the biggest problem is that in time there will be a massive drop in the amount of gold, so that there will be an imbalance in the price of everything in relation to the set prices such as buying or selling on the marketplace and becoming a hero would be too expensive.