Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Map: Deserted Trade Route
(23-12-2013, 11:01 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Isn't river a little... optimistic? It's more of a stream. Tongue
Anyways, looking good, well done.
Yes it is more of a stream, I just call it a riverĀ  ;D
Love the idea of fighting in a forested area, can imagine it'd be particularly fun ramboing around on normal mode.

Nice looking map too, considering you've said you're very new to mapping, I guess the practicality of a map is more important than how it looks though, be interesting to see it tested out.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
Add some small hills to decrease the need of trees and add a bit more "terrain" to it.
Also the river would look better if it was a bit deeper
(24-12-2013, 02:23 AM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: Add some small hills to decrease the need of trees and add a bit more "terrain" to it.
Also the river would look better if it was a bit deeper
The stream is shallow because the AI has a hard time crossing it. They get stuck somehow. And as for the hills, I was thinking about adding some but I don't really know where they would fit.
Edge of the maps, add some features to it
I will work on hills after I figure out AI Meshes.
This map looks amazing. Both of your maps are amazing. Would be cool if both get accepted or that players may play it 4 fun ^^
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(26-12-2013, 10:46 AM)CC_BlackKnight link Wrote: Would be cool if both get accepted or that players may play it 4 fun ^^
That is what I'm hoping for. Big Grin